Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

the lion is pretending to sleep beside his SO but really he's wide awake laying on his side holding his iphone 4s watching a let's play of some obscure christmas themed game he throttles gently on the volume buttons he can't hear the funny words but cannot afford to risk waking up his partner he stops for a second and shuffles onto his back he thinks about sleeping he asks himself if he lays on his back and closes his eyes isn't that the same as sleeping it might not be full sleeping but he bets he'll still feel kinda rested in the morning he looks at his alarm clock it's been 10 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the lion looks around in abject horror, it's been over a week since he entered the jungle, the humid thickets of plants, the bugs, the mud. His eyes lower, a tear slips down his furry cheek. How he longs for his home on the savannah, for his pride, his children. Why the gently caress did he ever enter this godforsaken place.

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

the lion looks around in abject horror, it's been over a week since he entered the jungle, the humid thickets of plants, the bugs, the mud. His eyes lower, a tear slips down his furry cheek. How he longs for his home on the savannah, for his pride, his children. Why the gently caress did he ever enter this godforsaken place.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
he hears someone softly singing awimoweh, which makes no sense to him, but hes cool with that

he was kinda debating whether to get a midnight snack or not anyways, and welp, there you go

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

almost too tired to stand, aslan returns to the debt-ridden slum from his backbreaking job at the slaughterhouse. back in the old country, he and ona never expected that life would be like this. he longs to unburden himself of the horror he has witnessed that day, the worker with nine cubs who fell into the tank and was rendered into leaf lard, but he decides against it--he can at least spare ona from this. they nestle into each others flanks, purring, and drift into fitful dreams in which the proletaricat finally throws off its chains and claims its rightful place in the world.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

almost too tired to stand, aslan returns to the debt-ridden slum from his backbreaking job at the slaughterhouse. back in the old country, he and ona never expected that life would be like this. he longs to unburden himself of the horror he has witnessed that day, the worker with nine cubs who fell into the tank and was rendered into leaf lard, but he decides against it--he can at least spare ona from this. they nestle into each others flanks, purring, and drift into fitful dreams in which the proletaricat finally throws off its chains and claims its rightful place in the world.

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

proletaricat

lost it on proletericat

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

social vegan posted:

the lion is pretending to sleep beside his SO but really he's wide awake laying on his side holding his iphone 4s watching a let's play of some obscure christmas themed game he throttles gently on the volume buttons he can't hear the funny words but cannot afford to risk waking up his partner he stops for a second and shuffles onto his back he thinks about sleeping he asks himself if he lays on his back and closes his eyes isn't that the same as sleeping it might not be full sleeping but he bets he'll still feel kinda rested in the morning he looks at his alarm clock it's been 10 minutes

awimbawe awimbawe

peanut

hush my darling don't wake him up wtc is wrong with you today

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The lion will sleep tonight until everyone starts yelling "awimbawe" all over the place, then the lion wakes up and no one gets any sleep

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
in the jungle your butt itches ALL THE TIME

FactsAreUseless

Hey, Paul! Paul! PAUL! Yeah, c'mere! Hey, listen, that song, the lion one. You know the song? About the weember wets. Listen. Listen. Is it racist? Paul, is the song racist? ... What do you mean you don't know? Paul! Paul, you're black, right? ... You are black, aren't you? Paul? Paul, the weemble whip song, is it racist, Paul, come back, Paul, hey! Hey! C'mon, man, I'm trying to fuckin', you know the song, "in the jungle, the nightly jungle, the lion sleeps" [at this point in the tape, the subject's voice cracks] "toniiiiiiiiiiight!" That song, from uh, I think it's from like Jungle Fever, uh, book, Jungle Book. Right? Paul? ... Hey, is Paul in the bathroom? What? He left? Huh... man. Fuckin' Paul, y'know. Black rear end in a top hat. Nah, it's okay, I can say that. Paul's black.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"The lion sleeps song is clearly a pseudo-fascist metaphor for thermo-nuclear war" -Robert Downey Jr. "Back to School"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

A misanthrope posted:

in the jungle your butt itches ALL THE TIME

that's because

yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

google THIS posted:

that's because

yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe yaneedtowipe

srry i only take medical advice from doctors

Mariana Horchata

Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp,
Dare its deadly terrors clasp!

When the stars threw down their spears
And water'd heaven with their tears:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger Tyger burning bright,
In the forests of the night:
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
The next day he gets a call at work:

"DID YOU BURN THROUGH THREE GIGS OF OUR PLAN'S DATA LAST NIGHT?!?"
"Honey wait are you sure..."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread