Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
dan or jay
dan
jay
View Results

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

This is the thread for discussing the weekly YOBcast podcast, hosted by dan and jay.

I thought this week's episode was really good and I think it was super hilarious when dan pretended he was a tiger to scare jay into the pool. Looking forward to next week's guests Jon Lovitz and Tila Tequila.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

anyonje else find this week's av and sig chat segment to be a bit . . . truncated? they described the images in refreshing detail, as always, but I have come to expect a little more focus on the history and personal significance of these tiny masterpieces

however, really looking forward to next week's discussion of smilies, I'm guessing they'll be back to form

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I just don't think that the Wackiest and Craziest Dog Pic of the Week segment works on a podcast.

Matoi Ryuko

Gross Dude posted:

I just don't think that the Wackiest and Craziest Dog Pic of the Week segment works on a podcast.

That part is just for subscribers, since they can watch the livestream.

Android Blues

Gross Dude posted:

jay's descriptions of dogs are mouthwatering. elaborate, painterly, and seeming to burst with invisible colour, they make the Yobcast what it is.

social vegan

i cut myself because i bought so many of harry's razors I left some on my casper *awkwardly adjusts thirdlove fitted bra that matches my meundies*

FutonForensic

it's ok but i do not like the ads for the other podcasts on the network. like the GBScast ad is just 30 seconds of yelling like John Goodman in a Coen Brothers movie, and the E/Ncast is just the sound of an old man weeping into the open end of a french horn

Plebian Parasite

It's Wednesday and the frogs are postin/Honey who could ask for more.

joke_explainer

i like the bit where they start imagining whatever they are talking about, but with the seinfield characters doing it

Matoi Ryuko

I voted for dan, he's my favorite.

Android Blues

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I voted for dan, he's my favorite.

Seems like Jay's the definite black sheep. And yet the chemistry of the show wouldn't be the same without him.

Rushi

by Smythe
I'm a really big fan of the new juice they've been promoting!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
The Halloween podcast with Linda Moulton Howe talking about Dogcrash Trurher's abduction by Aliens is still one of my favorites

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Tila Tequila.

*extremely sucks air through teeth noise*

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

honestly i'm not ok right now with tila tequila being invited to the show so i've decided to stage a counter yobcast at the same time.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i am pro broke brains but i am anti hatespeech this is a tuff mcchoice

Ultra Spoot

The part where they laughed hysterically at hammock cat for three hours straight had me in stitches

Rushi

by Smythe
i love their segment forums celebrity in a reasonably priced car

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i didn't really understand the john cage style remix of rznv but they really pulled me back in with the interview with former forums superstar turned ik social vegan.

• Locked thread