Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Blasphemaster posted:

Offer honorary mayoral status of new steads to those who perform the most sicknasty zero gee stunts on the way to their berths.

And give the nut who did it on a unicycle whatever he wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

Outrail posted:

And give the nut who did it on a unicycle whatever he wants.

Curses, you figured out the foreshadowing of the unicycle. His name is Derek "DReckd" Asambo. He does not wear shirts. This is just one interesting fact about his life.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I'm starting to get the feeling our DM has very little faith in our odds of successfully running this colony!
:monocle:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Not Alex posted:

Curses, you figured out the foreshadowing of the unicycle. His name is Derek "DReckd" Asambo. He does not wear shirts. This is just one interesting fact about his life.

Pin his medal of office directly to his chest via piercing and give him a gold plated unicycle.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Outrail posted:

Pin his medal of office directly to his chest via piercing and give him a gold plated unicycle.

Absolutely this.

We're gonna have a high rate of injuries in this colony, but the incredible level of physical activity should make our guys healthy as gently caress. Long term savings! :eng101:

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
Hiatus. I'm travelling and hate phone posting.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Not Alex posted:

Hiatus. I'm travelling and hate phone posting.

Sooo how long you traveling for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Not Alex posted:

Welcome to the Ubermegaflyer. I'm her captain, Kurt von Hardcastle.

Foreshadowing spotted

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Feb 20, 2017

• Locked thread