Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
steve mnuchin: "Oh I didn't know those old ladies would die when I evicted them. I thought local charities would take care of it." *gnaws on someone's firstborn*

elaine chao: "lol what the hell does nepotism even mean step away from the dais lmao step away"

rex tillerson: "da, i am nominee for american foreign minister." *something in the background beeps sovietly* "nyet there is no conflict of interest."

jeff sessions: "im gay"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
"I'm a democrat and I'm going to stand up for my beliefs"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

"I'm happy to provide financial disclosure information to avoid any potential conflicts of interest"

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
"Based on interviews the committee conducted, X has treated individual women fairly and with respect, has fostered careers of women lawyers, has been helpful in enabling women to address work/life balance issues while advancing professionally, and has been consistently described as respectful to female colleagues."

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
jeff sessions - "whayell ah buhlieve fuhst an foremost in assessin the root cawses of discriminuhtory instuhtutional practices. an fuhthuhmore ah am prepared to present indisputable proof that that girl was of legal age when ah had relayshuns with her."

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

"This is a list of all the fraud I will participate in while on the job."

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

"what? no, i'm actually just here to run this office into the ground."

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I think I found something quite likely to be heard at the senate confirmation hearing:

DEMOCRAT SENATOR
Art thou not sorry for these heinous deeds?

ERIC BLAZEIES, [Trump's nomination for secretary of the Interior]
Ay, that I had not done a thousand more.
Even now I curse the day--and yet, I think,
Few come within the compass of my curse,--
Wherein I did not some notorious ill,
As kill a man, or else devise his death,
Ravish a maid, or plot the way to do it,
Accuse some innocent and forswear myself,
Set deadly enmity between two friends,
Make poor men's cattle break their necks;
Set fire on barns and hay-stacks in the night,
And bid the owners quench them with their tears.
Oft have I digg'd up dead men from their graves,
And set them upright at their dear friends' doors,
Even when their sorrows almost were forgot;
And on their skins, as on the bark of trees,
Have with my knife carved in Roman letters,
'Let not your sorrow die, though I am dead.'
Tut, I have done a thousand dreadful things
As willingly as one would kill a fly,
And nothing grieves me heartily indeed
But that I cannot do ten thousand more.

Nebakenezzer has issued a correction as of 00:30 on Jan 13, 2017

Kudaros
Jun 23, 2006
"The bourgeoisie should be slaughtered while they sleep in their homes" seems a tad unlikely

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"sounds like some bullshit to me man idk though"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i agree with president elect trump on putin being good

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the truth

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Elaine Chao raps Killer Mike's Reagan while Lindsey Graham beatboxes in response to a question on highway maintenance

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

jeff sessions: "i shall reveal my racism to thee, but only if u answer these questions three!" *cackles elfishly*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i won't help americans oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i dont believe in anything, i'm just here for the violence

• Locked thread