Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tales of game's are apparantly still updating their twitter at times, but its been like half a decade and im afraid i will not live to see the end of the barkley saga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe
The fact it may someday exist is news to me and fills me with determination.

But what has the internet done lately to deserve such great gifts.

joke_explainer

I'm afraid the technology needed to complete this game doesn't exist yet. The production team are being put into a kind of suspended animation, to be delivered to the future, where in the post-Star Citizen world they can utilize advanced gaming technology to complete their masterwork.

100 HOGS AGREE
last i heard frankie finally finished drawing all of the hundreds of gun's sprites.

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

one of the people working on it streams their screen on twitch when they're doing work. idr the channel name

Tardcore

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
According to one trailers its coming out in 2023

Plebian Parasite

Tardcore posted:

According to one trailers its coming out in 2023

*waits patiently*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I was talking to some girl about 2d animation stuff and how calarts is bad so i recommended she watch dilbert 2 i hope this was a good choice

• Locked thread