Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla

If you keep your wallet in your back pocket, I think you may need to examine your priorities in life but hey man I'm not judging.

I think creamer in coffee is bad but don't let that stop you from enjoying yours!

Just lol if your tp roll goes under not over. But who gives a poo poo, lol, a little poop humor for you there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

I think conspiracy theorists often fail to account for the cost of a particular conspiracy and the risk involved. If you frame a conspiracy like "what would I need to pull this off" you frequently can run into a wall where there isn't enough money in the world to invest into it, and often the payout seems abysmal. Like some people believe the Earth is flat and space is just a big scam by NASA to bilk the taxpayers of money. They believe the reason you can see the ISS with the naked eye or a telescope is complex projection systems to keep up the scam, never deviating from the establish rules of how it should appear or where or when. Less ludicrous ideas too. Looking at it based on risk and cost, you can actually see where conspiracies were practical too, like the Enron scandal or the use of social media to spread propaganda (cheap!).

alnilam

Umm obviously space is a hoax for NASA to justify its paycheck? Just like how global warming is an elaborate conspiracy propagated by a cabal of maybe a few hundred scientists to justify their paychecks of under $100k each and combined research budget of 1-2 billion. Won't somebody please think of the poor plucky $5 trillion fossil energy industry as it defends itself against the moneyed might of Big Climate?

e: wait after seeing JE's post i thought this was the paranormal conspiracy thread, sorry :/

alnilam fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jan 10, 2017

death sext

Was the moon landing faked? Sure. Do I still hope NASA has a happy life? Yeah, why not. Maybe they were going through a rough patch. Who can say? Live your best life, NASA. I hope things work out.

death sext

Gold. Safest investment or just a bunch of hooha? Either way I'm going to take a nap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I really appreciate how app makers are constantly releasing tiny incremental updates to their software, some of which cover really crucial things like adding error messages in magyar, and how my phone helpfully and intrusively reminds me that dozens of apps that I literally never use are in dire need of updating. obviously they care about me and about ensuring that my software environment and phone usage experience are optimal.

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread