Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angela Merkle Tree
Jan 4, 2012

the definition of open: "mkdir android ; cd android ; repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git ; repo sync ; make"
College Slice
lol gently caress me i should have gone into academia if i got to do this poo poo all day

DeepDrive is a platform for creating open self-driving car AI. DeepDrive uses modding frameworks and memory inspection techniques to repurpose GTA V as a self-driving car simulator; it also provides pre-trained self-driving agents and the datasets used to train them. The existing DeepDrive environment and agent are now built on top of Universe.

i can't wait to see self-driving cars trained on an engine with issues like:

quote:

IS POINT ON ROAD is not a reliable indicator of whether a point is actually on a road. Sometimes it returns false for points which are clearly on the road, and sometimes it returns true for points which are on the side of the road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i wonder if self driving cars can deal with poorly covered road markings in construction zones when the sun glare is hitting the car in the evening

it's hard for me to do

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

lmao

i can't wait to see a perfect gta_v_self_driving_car.exe put in a real car and go on the sidewalk every thirty seconds because it recognises a point that is on road

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

the wanted level for self-driving cars is no stars

• Locked thread