Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

This is Sonic the Hedge Fund Manager:

Sonic is a very wealthy hedge fund manager and loves making money. How does he do it, you ask? Well, it's through the power of the Chaos Emeralds!!

Sonic has to check on them every morning and use the crystals he charges the night before in an evening ritual in order to keep his powers strong. He wakes up one morning a bit tired, but eager to get his powers going strong.

But what's this???? THEY'RE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONIC FREAKS OUT!!! He checks the news on TV and sees that they've been stolen unbeknownst to Sonic. But who has them?

WHY IT'S NONE OTHER THAN PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

WHAT DOES SONIC DO NEXT?!

1) Attempt to give Donald a phone call, where he's already back in D.C.
2) Lose all hope for the moment and watch some anime
3) Post on internet forums for help
4) Go down the street to the hipster coffee shop for a $7 latte (as he lives in NYC)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
seconding 3, we need the enlightened minds of the youtube comments section and reddit to help us in this quandry

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
knuckles is all powerful, his butt cheeks are #ff03fa and he loves me

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
rated 5

will read when I return

/

I'll have a sidamo pourover

(stares intently as barista labours over a fkn coffee cup)

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 11:02 on Jan 15, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

knuckles is all powerful, his butt cheeks are #ff03fa and he loves me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

• Locked thread