Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhPzHhnFl0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet Andy Ried could hire Les Miles just to cover time management issues.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Tonight everyone has become a Falcons fan.

Hahahahahahahaha

No.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Schwack posted:

Yes, but as a fan of a team with only one I sort of root against teams without them because gently caress those losers this is an exclusive club get out. If any other configuration of teams had made it I would be singing a different tune.

In a way I'm glad the Seahawks lost because if they won our all time record against the Falcons would be 11-7, which is a 4 win differential. Falcons beat the Hawks 30-26 in 1985. 4 point differential again. We avoided a curse!

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
These playoffs have been poo poo but I'm glad Seahawk fans are sad

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Crazy Ted posted:

Here's the thing: the Chiefs couldn't stop Pittsburgh outside of the Red Zone all night. They really should have done an Onside Kick.

And they had no wiggle room. 1 first down was all the steelers needed to seal it

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Keith Atherton posted:

In a way I'm glad the Seahawks lost because if they won our all time record against the Falcons would be 11-7, which is a 4 win differential. Falcons beat the Hawks 30-26 in 1985. 4 point differential again. We avoided a curse!

Trolling kwaly is almost too easy

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

got any sevens posted:

Trolling kwaly is almost too easy

Falcons finished 4-12 that year and finished 4th in the NFC West too. 4 is a cursed number

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I am pretty okay with the either the Packers, Steelers, or Falcons winning the Super Bowl

My odds are pretty good

Football is cool and good

Thanks and God Bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Super Fan posted:

These playoffs have been poo poo but I'm glad Seahawk fans are sad