Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 252 days!

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html?_r=0 posted:

When Jimmy Kimmel asked Hillary Clinton in a late-night TV interview about U.F.O.s, she quickly corrected his terminology.

“You know, there’s a new name,” Mrs. Clinton said in the March appearance. “It’s unexplained aerial phenomenon,” she said. “U.A.P. That’s the latest nomenclature.”

Known for her grasp of policy, Mrs. Clinton has spoken at length in her presidential campaign on topics as diverse as Alzheimer’s research and military tensions in the South China Sea. But it is her unusual knowledge about extraterrestrials that has struck a small but committed cohort of voters.

Mrs. Clinton has vowed that barring any threats to national security, she would open up government files on the subject, a shift from President Obama, who typically dismisses the topic as a joke. Her position has elated U.F.O. enthusiasts, who have declared Mrs. Clinton the first “E.T. candidate.”

“Hillary has embraced this issue with an absolutely unprecedented level of interest in American politics,” said Joseph G. Buchman, who has spent decades calling for government transparency about extraterrestrials.

Mrs. Clinton, a cautious candidate who often bemoans being the subject of Republican conspiracy theories, has shown surprising ease plunging into the discussion of the possibility of extraterrestrial beings.

She has said in recent interviews that as president she would release information about Area 51, the remote Air Force base in Nevada believed by some to be a secret hub where the government stores classified information about aliens and U.F.O.s.

In retrospect maybe her mistake wasn't embracing the batshit crazy. I mean, if any candidate would know if there was something interesting to share, it would be her.

Or maybe it wasn't the Russians who hacked the election. Maybe THEY just don't want us to know :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
She was just going to release false information as a diversionary tactic so we'd stop questioning the official story. You're so gullible.

Bernie would have released the REAL files.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 252 days!

Cnut the Great posted:

She was just going to release false information as a diversionary tactic so we'd stop questioning the official story. You're so gullible.

Bernie would have released the REAL files.

bernie would have revealed that he is an alien and brought the ascension and we'd all have lolipops

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Hodgepodge posted:

bernie would have revealed that he is an alien and brought the ascension and we'd all have lolipops

That's going a bit too far. I never said there'd be lollipops.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Mark Hoppus...

I've seen a UFO irl... The zig zagging thing in the top left of the sig is an artistic representation of what I saw that nite.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dont give a poo poo about aliens

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Hillary should have trumped Trump by going after the real illegal aliens.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mariana Horchata posted:

Mark Hoppus...

I've seen a UFO irl... The zig zagging thing in the top left of the sig is an artistic representation of what I saw that nite.

a friend of mine saw a phenomenon like that years ago. imo it was an experimental military vehicle but who can say really

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 252 days!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Hillary should have trumped Trump by going after the real illegal aliens.

hillary just wanted to be open about her people

at last we could have understood where hillary and gore come from and connect to them as fellow bipedal sentients

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Hodgepodge posted:

hillary just wanted to be open about her people

at last we could have understood where hillary and gore come from and connect to them as fellow bipedal sentients

Hillary wanted us to know The Truth so that she could finally relax, and have friends, but thanks to Trump she will have to keep up the facade forever...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zeal posted:

a friend of mine saw a phenomenon like that years ago. imo it was an experimental military vehicle but who can say really

Ya other ppl have reporting seeing the same when I've told my story

Full disclosure I was laying in the middle of a meadow in Maine at 3am drunk/stoned/chainsmoking while staring into space (as one sometimed does)...but I kno my perceptions well enough to discern realti from whatever the opposite of realti is called now 🍃

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

Your Love Kept Me Alive - And It Made Me Insane

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA53UMx7dHY

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
she wouldn't have been public with jack poo poo

i'm sorry to tell you this op but sometimes....politicians lie

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Trump is gonna get into an argument with the Reptilian ambassador and tweet about it, blowing the whole thing wide open.

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
Yeah Bernie was the crazy one :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
A lot of the people that see "fast zig zaging things" eventually discover it is actually something much closer to them then they thought. With no background markers they assumed it was far away and moving fast when really it is close and normal speeds. Mostly its birds.

Of course there are always the people that insist there is no way they are making a common mistake, they know what they saw and its definitely a sighting of the greatest discovery in human history.

• Locked thread