Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
There are some real contenders for 'least surprising to literally eat people they murder in secret' in washington. For me I'd say Paul Ryan, but Cory Booker is also pretty high on the list, in the interest of bipartisanship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
no replublican has ever loved another human being the way hannibal lecter loved will graham

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I mean, Ted Cruz defintley eats people like the little booger monster he is, but he lacks even a millionth of the class and refinement that was Hannibal's bread and butter

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I mean, Ted Cruz defintley eats people like the little booger monster he is, but he lacks even a millionth of the class and refinement that was Hannibal's bread and butter

imagine the same speech delivered by ted cruz, it loses all impact

Ted Cruzr: First principles, Clarice. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?
Clarice Starling: uh he kills people genius
Ted Cruz: No. That is incidental. What is the first and principal thing he does? What needs does he serve by killing?
Clarice Starling: i dunno, he's loving nuts who cares
Ted Cruz: No! He covets. That is his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now.
Clarice Starling: the gently caress does that even mean
Ted Cruz: No. We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes seek out the things you want?
Clarice Starling: hahaha what

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

David A. Clarke, whose name I'd forgotten but who came up as the first hit for "jail death sheriff" has definitely tasted human flesh and/or blood to see if it would make his torture boner even harder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

tbh I think the act of cannibalism is too intimate for someone like ted cruz to even capable of ascribing any symbolism or meaning to it

he eats people not as a display of power or for some twisted spiritual purpose, it just tastes good to him

• Locked thread