Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

"what a soup," he surmises, having swallowed it with one swig, "it's a shame they couldn't offer more salad."

"but this! this is a feast!" (not pictured: third sandwich, travelling as a sandwich-sized lump down Kasich's throat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
THE GOVERNOR WITH THE IRON STOMACH

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
In the future all meals will be in pill form, like in the hit movie Spy Kids, and then everyone will eat their meals in one gulp.

e: actually now that I think back I think the pills in Spy Kids grew into actual size McDonalds Happy Meals after being put in the microwave or something?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm still convinced that Kasich did the primary just to escape bland midwest food.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

i love the 2015-2016 primary so much. even the blandest dude had some crazy easily caricatured trait. miss u gop primary

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
future candidates should be subjected to the kobiyashi maru variant where they have an unsurmountable amount of hot dogs in front of them and need to eat more than Kasich or forfeit 10 delegates for each hot dog they fail by

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

future candidates should be subjected to the kobiyashi maru variant where they have an unsurmountable amount of hot dogs in front of them and need to eat more than Kasich or forfeit 10 delegates for each hot dog they fail by

james t kirk hacked this by changing the hot dogs into cigarettes and the vulcan running the scenario could only eat two before throwing up, so he passed, KIRK WINS AGAIN

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a young man amazed at the speed with which the food is inhaled, an old man sour for being too slow around johnny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
rare photographs of kasich without his customary stick-and-bindle and empty can of beans on his head

• Locked thread