Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
trump's probably getting impeached at some point regardless make your predictions for the date itt

my prediction: 4/20/2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
1/21/2017, OP

edit: I don't actually believe this, I'm just trying to see if The Secret works now that nothing matters

Red Minjo has issued a correction as of 22:47 on Jan 15, 2017

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
there's going to be a military coup before there's a loving impeachment

repubs keep control in 2018? lol fat chance, they're still too limp dicked to stand up to a bunch of loving twitter eggs

dems are too limp dicked to do anything effective, ever

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
January 4th, 2019

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Red Minjo posted:

1/21/2017, OP

edit: I don't actually believe this, I'm just trying to see if The Secret works now that nothing matters

uh it's not gonna loving work if you don't believe it, so better start believing bub

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

he's not going to get impeached at all

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Chwoka posted:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Chwoka posted:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
I think rather than impeachment, when the time comes, the two parties will instead get him to agree not to run for re-election and to hand (even more) of the real presidential duties to Pence.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im pretty sure hes going to piss of house GOP enought to get an impeachment. im gonna guess say march 1st 2018

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
if the GOPe impeach Trump the base will eat them alive, on television

it's not happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

rudatron posted:

if the GOPe impeach Trump the base will eat them alive, on television

it's not happening

Yep, and I don't even think the GOPe really wants to, most of the anti-Trump Republicans that actually hold elected office have given up.

• Locked thread