Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

my old gamer notes thread was archived. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774721 heres a new one for 2017

my WIP: mapping out a Shantae Half Genie Hero 100% speedrun. im trying to make a comprehensive enough map to work for both NG and NG+.

also have some pretty lackluster notes for my current dark souls 1 character where im going to finally collect all the spells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Mam Strat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's bull crap that you can reach the chef on Main Street but her quest won't trigger until later in the story.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i thnk i made this exact post in th last one but la mulana 2 should come out this year nd i'm going to buy a replica of the grail notebook from indiana jones to make notes in for it. so fuckin hyped

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mermaid falls took a while

its also gonna be interesting to route for the different modes since you have to return later anyway and you can skip basically everything on NG+ the first time. From what I remember of the rest of the game, this is the largest/densest level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

also since I was planning of putting this all in a castlevania style map in paint or something, and theres no map like this in the steam guides, I may upload it once its all done.

• Locked thread