Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm trying to decide lid or no lid right now because i have a real cool jar that is no-lid, but i could also just go to the thrift store today and get some more jars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot

actually the lid is necessary to keep weird stuff like algae and bacteria/ fungi from growing but it shouldn't be airtight! that way air circulates. I use a fitted glass lid.

alnilam

Marimoooooo, she's a vegetarian (marimo marimo marimo)

City of Glompton

Rushi posted:

I never knew about this and its so important. :3:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Scornful Sexbot posted:

actually the lid is necessary to keep weird stuff like algae and bacteria/ fungi from growing but it shouldn't be airtight! that way air circulates. I use a fitted glass lid.

this is good to know because it means i can get a better jar today and you just enabled my terrible thrift store habit :evilbuddy:

my marimos are still not shipped and i keep refreshing and AMAZON GET IT TOGETHER. i am being impatient and my little algae frens are important af.

alnilam posted:

Marimoooooo, she's a vegetarian (marimo marimo marimo)

she'll outlive septuagenarians (really)

Rushi

by Smythe
Yo where are the hot order some marimo links??? I have a home and room to share with a marimo!!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scornful Sexbot

hey! welcome to my thread. honestly, I just ordered mine on Amazon, check this hot link action yo:

MARIMO!!!!!!

FutonForensic

all the photos from that link are stock photos with marimos photoshopped in. couldn't find a single person genuinely enthused by wonderful marimo for the advertising. depressing

stimulated emission

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
is it pronounced MAHrimo or maRImo

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

You are the HOMO to my LUMO

Scornful Sexbot

wow it is actually pretty sad that they couldn't actually find anyone who loved their dumb cute plant ball pets enough to upload a picture.

EDIT

I do not know how to say it but i am NYITALIAN in my speech mannerisms, so I say it like Mario with an M - It'sa me, Mar-e-mo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe

Scornful Sexbot posted:

hey! welcome to my thread. honestly, I just ordered mine on Amazon, check this hot link action yo:

MARIMO!!!!!!

:D thank you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread