Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i say swears online posted:

before when I thought of my man dying by drone I figured it'd be president buttigieg getting fed up with him, but this has all sorts of new possibilities

Well, it happened guys. While I have always avoided anything that might give me motion sickness after a particularly enthusiastic cab driver with only one working headlight almost jackknifed us off a dimly lit mountain road in Afghanistan, I attempted a loop-de-loop with my new drone and promptly flew it right into my own head. Really added to my sense of nausea -not to mention the insult to injury!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

lol at @ drone buyin, there’s a reason Ukraine is begging gamers to be operators. i ordered some usb connectable drone controller after i tried a sim (velocidrone) because its clearly owns but you need some real fine throttle control which would be a pain in the rear end on a gamepad

just use the neuralink

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

professor X war nerd would be unstoppable