Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
not only does renee eat ground cake, she also makes and serves it to her boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Shane brings a very different element to this show and I like it. If the idea is shifting hosts for Talking Smack, cool, as long as it's still Bryan most of the time.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I feel like Ziggler has been on more than AJ. Maybe I just think that because he sticks out in my mind because he stunk the place up so bad every drat time.

I don't think he's been on in months

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

I now want an episode of Talking Smack on location on a mountain where Bryan and Renee go snowboarding.

Dean: I went and made you guys some hot chocolate while you were out there. Then I added some marshmallows. Then I added some liquor. Then I drank your hot chocolate. What I'm trying to say is... Here's half a bottle of whiskey.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Glad Bray explained why Randy and Harper are in a match next week cause I already know every reviewer under the sun is going to be making GBS threads on the idea of Bray putting those two in a match.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I don't think he's been on in months

Last week, apparently

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

oh my god ellsworth/dbry and slater/rhyno on Ride Along

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Blaise330 posted:

Glad Bray explained why Randy and Harper are in a match next week cause I already know every reviewer under the sun is going to be making GBS threads on the idea of Bray putting those two in a match.

Not the wrestling reviewers!!!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

to the SD collage!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

"Beat each other up to resolve your issues" is very Wyatt Family appropriate

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm actually hoping Randy stays with Bray, while Harper goes face and gets booted and goes back to his blue vested trucker look. Then vintner genius Erick Rowan can return and take his place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

That's what I'd like to see, but aside from the disruption caused by Ryder's injury, an arc of Randy infiltrating and dissolving the Wyatts would have ended up fairly well-executed, especially given how preposterous the angle seemed at first. Orton dumping the family would make for a nice concise bit of storytelling within the Rumble, as well.

The more pressing issue is that cinching the Orton / Bray story at this point gives them a fairly high-profile singles spot on the Mania card. Turning Harper would either entail pairing him with someone on short notice against Randy/Bray, kicking him out of the storyline (and down the card) entirely in favor of an AA rematch, or giving him a huge singles push to take on the Family by himself, which could be cool but I don't see happening.

• Locked thread