Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
This is the: 'Why have kids?' thread. I never had any but with the inclement changes in our political atmosphere as well as the 'debate' over global warming it has only proven to be a better decision over time.

I want to listen to your different views on the benefits and drawbacks of spawning more of us with what we know now about geopolitical affairs both at home and abroad.

Let us know what you think!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
That's 1 point in favor of procreation, yes.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
They make great laborers

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
dual income no kids 4 lyfe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

They make great laborers

This was my parents' belief. They tend to quit at around 17 in lieu of jobs that pay them so that they may themselves afford room and board.

It's not a long term solution unless you avoid using them as free labor among other things.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

dual income no kids 4 lyfe

Hear! Hear!

I myself have never been married, but I see the benefit of having dual income.

• Locked thread