Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
*lovely theme music*

*end lovely theme music*

**Open**
Klurfowicz is embroiled in a shouting match with an elderly lady.

Klurfowicz: Look here lady i need them there diapers full by the time I come back, or there will be severe reprecussions. The boys downtown need to refresh their supply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

*Cut to police station bathrooms*

Officer Dia Perr: Well Klurofwicz, where is the new supply?

Klurfowicz: I got my 'task force ' working on it. I think I am doing a good job in that spect of the scenario, drat IT!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Not sure if interested.... better DVR it

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
eh I'll binge it on the 'flix later

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

*Klurfowicz meets up with his contact*

Old Lady 'Dusty' Flaps: Well Klurfowicz, I need more time to meet your quotas. Anyone couldn't get their hands on that amount of poo poo in such short of time.

Klurfowicz: You think I care about how much time you have? Would you rather spend some time downtown. You know there's a lot of people that want to see you in the slammer. This will have to do for me now, but how do i know this is high quality poo poo?

OLDF: You know I get that good quality poo poo.

Klurfowicz: I'll take this for now, but you bette rhave the rest when I get back.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

produced by dick wolfe

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Why doesn't anybody have a gender on this show?! That's just not possible!

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Agent Escalus posted:

Why doesn't anybody have a gender on this show?! That's just not possible!

Look 2 posts up. Old LADY 'Dusty Flaps.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Stabler: About 10 gigs worth of klurf's butts.

- Coming soon on Law & Order: SVU

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Next morning; Precinct 15 Station House:

A disheveled and unshaven Klurfowicz, wearing the same short-sleeved faded yellow polyester dress shirt and brown slacks as the day before, stumbles into the squadroom 45 minutes late. PAA Gay John discreetly whispers to him as he passes, "the Lieutenant wants to see you first thing." Andy groans and heads for the washroom, hoping to give his thinning hair and swollen baggy face a quick rinse-and-tuck at the sink before facing Lieutenant Fancypants. But there's no hot water again , so Andy just grabs a cup of rancid coffee from the breakroom and goes to the Loot's office.

Andy: "Wanted to see me, boss?"

Fancypants: "Not really, but I still don't have my quota of poo poo, Andy. You know how Dia Perr from IAB is all up in my rear end about this. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Andy "Me and my partner Booby are going to go back at the old lady, now, and hard. If she doesn't deliver the rest, we are going to put her in the biggest jackpot she's ever seen. Maybe she even goes out of the picture for good."

Fancypants: "Keep me in the loop. I want to know the minute you have this thing wrapped up."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
fiving this, nice job op

• Locked thread