Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

hall passes must either be a block of wood or a block of wood carefully splintered down (paper) signed by the teacher and a roughly 5 minute guesstimate of the time of departure

vanisher

*with eyes downcast, vanisher hands macnult a small carefully folded note with clearly plagiarized teacher signature*

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Macnult

Hernando the Jock: "Bro I don't have a hall pass, but please let it slide I'll pick you first in dodge ball tomorrow I promise."

"that is unacceptable, citizen."

Macnult

vanisher posted:

*with eyes downcast, vanisher hands macnult a small carefully folded note with clearly plagiarized teacher signature*

i'm on my break now so you're good

Macnult

neat fact: the video game school for gamers hall monitors are all CRTs equipped with LCD surveillance

Dads Dip Cup

"lookie at what I got!" *arm flip motion, catching a key between his fingers*

"is that.. the storage room key?? where'd you get that?"

"fell outta Iggy's pocket when he was cleanin' the toilets"

"ol' Egghead Iggy? the janitor?"

"you betcha! didn't even notice it was gone"

"you're gonna give it back, right?"

"aw c'mon, you've heard about the kinda stuff he's got in there, the whole school knows about it. think about what we could do if we had just a little bit of it!"

"you know what's gonna happen if we get caught, right?"

"shucks, we can be in 'n out before anyone even notices we're" *rounds corner*

*freeze frame*

welp, looks like them 'ol Duke boys have gone and got themselves into a pickle this time

Im Ready for DEATH

hahaha

social vegan

stache*

FactsAreUseless

When startled, Skyler from algebra will puff himself up to appear more threatening, as well as swaying from side to side while making a hissing sound. Skyler may eventually grow up to 7 feet in length.

Macnult

Dads Dip Cup posted:

"lookie at what I got!" *arm flip motion, catching a key between his fingers*

"is that.. the storage room key?? where'd you get that?"

"fell outta Iggy's pocket when he was cleanin' the toilets"

"ol' Egghead Iggy? the janitor?"

"you betcha! didn't even notice it was gone"

"you're gonna give it back, right?"

"aw c'mon, you've heard about the kinda stuff he's got in there, the whole school knows about it. think about what we could do if we had just a little bit of it!"

"you know what's gonna happen if we get caught, right?"

"shucks, we can be in 'n out before anyone even notices we're" *rounds corner*

*freeze frame*

welp, looks like them 'ol Duke boys have gone and got themselves into a pickle this time

lmao

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
when the police respond to a call, they always have to go to a place. hallways aren't places... they're places between places. how do you stop a crime when you don't even know where it is? you can see the sorts of quandaries i tangle with every day, aunt tammy.

~sig~

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I hate living in the Midwest, I miss out on all the cool cultural milestones and people pretend that the factories are gonna open up again. We didn't have hall monitors or anything it sucked.

buff goat man

Ominous Jazz posted:

I hate living in the Midwest, I miss out on all the cool cultural milestones and people pretend that the factories are gonna open up again. We didn't have hall monitors or anything it sucked.

I live in Seattle, we never had Hall Monitors. Sometimes I think Hall Monitors never existed.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
"what the, why are you fondling my crotch, you're the hall monitor for christs sake!"
*wipes smudge off lower case h to reveal it's actually a b*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

buff goat man posted:

I live in Seattle, we never had Hall Monitors. Sometimes I think Hall Monitors never existed.

So man things are fake when you live in the midwest.

• Locked thread