Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think at least 5 birds per minute of his speech O/U 40 birds sounds about right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

about three would have pooped on hillary before approaching to land for the podium

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
a glorious andean condor would've descended in a majestic spiral to offer him the scepter to el dorado

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
The eagles are going to pick him up from the inauguration today and carry him across the sea

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
bernie would have lost

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bernie would have lost
his false teeth

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bernie would have lost

nope you're wrong. the man who will go down in history as the answer to the jeopardy question "who is the only actual person to lose in an election to Hillary Clinton" would have beat the person who steamrolled hillary to the white house.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bernie would have lost

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
none because they would have died from all the wind farms

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Conch Shell Corp posted:

nope you're wrong. the man who will go down in history as the answer to the jeopardy question "who is the only actual person to lose in an election to Hillary Clinton" would have beat the person who steamrolled hillary to the white house.

what kind of lovely jeopardy question is this? why would they ask a question that has multiple answers? also why would they have a question not be in the form of an answer? christ what a fool you are. how could you have forgotten about rick lazio?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bernie would have lost

his way to the podium on inauguration day, only to be helpfully guided to his rightful place as president of the united states by a benevolent flight of doves, youre right

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

he would have rode in to DC on one of those giant eagles from lord of the rings

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Fullhouse posted:

he would have rode in to DC on one of those giant eagles from lord of the rings
also, eagles would not try to kill themselves

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bernie would have lost

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Bernie would have won and afterwards he would have come to every voting American's house and masturbated them all to completion.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bird up

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Cnut the Great posted:

Bernie would have won and afterwards he would have come to every voting American's house and masturbated them all to completion.

If.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bernie would have lost

Probably not based on his favorability ratings and the demographics each candidate turned out.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
there would have been fairies at bernies inaug

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

there's that number again! so strange, it keeps popping up

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Bernie: Heaven
Cruz: Hell
Trump: Earth
Hillary: Purgatory

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

i think you mean inSMAUGuration!

*bernie reveals dragon*

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Probably not based on his favorability ratings and the demographics each candidate turned out.

Yeah. The Blue Wall would have held; Clinton did best in the primaries in southern states, which were going red regardless.

No sense bitching about it now though.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Jeb! Repetition posted:

He never got annihilated by Trump one-on-one so who's to say.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

jBrereton posted:

He never got annihilated by Trump one-on-one so who's to say.

Also, Sanders is a Jew.

Jews historically don't fair well going up against fascists, just saying.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Gringostar posted:

Also, Sanders is a Jew.

Um. I don't know how to feel about this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Gringostar posted:

Also, Sanders is a Jew.

I'm not sure, how well did they do against Mussolini?

• Locked thread