Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Its no Trump Tower after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
he's gonna have it put on stilts so its the tallest building in dc

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
White? The tank trucks filled with gold paint are rolling as we speak.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

everything will be golden in trump's white house - the facade, the rugs, the desks, the showers. you name it

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
executive order number 1: change the name of the executive mansion from the white house to the white power house.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Prav posted:

everything will be golden in trump's white house - the facade, the rugs, the desks, the showers. you name it

He's not allowed to paint the White House but he is allowed to control the LED lights on the facade so I will laugh so loving hard it he turns it gold at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Of course he'll live in a whites house. Do you see any racial minorities in his regular entourage?

• Locked thread