Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I don't really know what came over me. I'm not usually this brash but it's hardly a usual day. There I was walking to the book store and with a bang there she is. Traffic halts; every one's attention is on her. And I can't say I blame them.

Her skin is a flawless piebald complexion. Her curves draw your eyes in painfully; maddening unending curves that drives a few men to their knees in tears over her beauty. Her medusaesque hair thrived and bounced seductively. All that and yet it was her eye that caught me.

I felt like a creep, staring into that dark alluring glass-like pool. I could see my self in her eye. I could see my soul. I couldn't pull away but something about her gaze beckoned me closer. I was so nervous my legs felt like lead weights as I stepped closer to her. We were wordless but eons of truth impart between our stares.

The vision grows stronger as I get closer. I can smell her perfume; electric ozone. My hairs stand on end. I can see our love in my mind. We'll be happy for eternity. We'll be one for eternity. I don't even know her name but I'm hers.

I reach her in awe. I'm so struck I can't even speak. There's no need for words. We both know what we want. Our lips press together, our tongues meet. I feel my self dragged into her, becoming one, for eternity, there is only us, there is only hers. I only hear a final suck as she takes my brain into her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

I will escape the eye. I will find my way out. I am surrounded on all sides by the winds, and they do not slow. But I will escape the eye.

There is one thing I know, now, and it is this: I should not have put my penis in a tornado. It was extremely bad for me to have sex with a tornado.

Mariana Horchata

like this op?

They Might Be

more likely this

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Plebian Parasite

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but all I found there was a DC 15 Fort save to avoid petrification.

JuulPodSaveAmerica

Plebian Parasite posted:

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but all I found there was a DC 15 Fort save to avoid petrification.

That's because you're beautiful.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Piso Mojado

thats why i always bring a compass and topograpgic map of her eye when we kiss, just in case.

Piso Mojado

[me, teaching a troop of boyscouts in her eye] "So first off, you need to get some kindling going, like so"

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Day 10: I'm still lost and I fear I might never find my way out. This beautiful endless eternity that I have found within this eye is both enchanting and as I have found also my doom.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

FactsAreUseless posted:

I will escape the eye. I will find my way out. I am surrounded on all sides by the winds, and they do not slow. But I will escape the eye.

There is one thing I know, now, and it is this: I should not have put my penis in a tornado. It was extremely bad for me to have sex with a tornado.

I bet at the time it, blew, your mind. :rimshot:

----------------

social vegan

me: *crosses my arms and taps my foot* hey my boobs r down here, bud

They Might Be

Alright kid, so what's your power?

umm, eyes mostly i suppose. i guess eye if you want to get specific.

Fantastic, and what do they call you?

well i'm working on that. what do you think about optic swerve or sclera surfer?

I think you're heyerd kid. Nice work.

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

pm me

Mariana Horchata

!!!

Cinderful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zBTF4INW5g

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I knew I was in love because she's a tankie and she watches jojo and also has anxiety problmes like me

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Pupil: "EYE see..."
Teacher: "Shut it!" *winks*

the littlest prince

did u maek this?

cuz lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"At the pupil, turn left, then, turn left, then, turn left, then, turn left."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
Hey there Andy sweetie what are you drawing HMM?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread