Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Did the Trumpocalypse already happen and we're all Bruce Willis-posting from the afterlife? Are the Mod's trying to hide the fact this forum is now more popular than D&D and GBS combined? I hope whoever gets elected President will do something about this extremely serious problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I just came back :colbert:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

subforums of subforums often don't accurately count users browsed, this is a known vbulletin bug

sorry for ruining the joke

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
We're all dead, this is hell :rip:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the c-spam is in ur ed balls

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
They were all afraid of being banned for not keeping up post quotas.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the trumpencamps

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I'm beginning to question my own existence

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

tho we post in cspam we ar enot csam
we have not yet discovered the true cspam

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Cspam posts simply appear from the aether.

The result of the collective subconscious thoughts of all the Jebs in the world being funneled into the router at a sewage treatment facility somewhere in North Dakota. This is due to a series of events caused by a slightly damaged power relay station and the ley-line it coincidentally was built upon about 15 minutes south southwest of said sewage treatment facility.

hth

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

shove me like you do posted:

Cspam posts simply appear from the aether.

The result of the collective subconscious thoughts of all the Jebs in the world being funneled into the router at a sewage treatment facility somewhere in North Dakota. This is due to a series of events caused by a slightly damaged power relay station and the ley-line it coincidentally was built upon about 15 minutes south southwest of said sewage treatment facility.

hth

But when does the sex with a hot scientist occur?

Asking for a friend.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i mist have gone into the future cuz only time travel could make me feel this crazy

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Congrats OP you have finally realized you are the only person who actually exists. All other posters are merely figments of your imagination.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress

it says nobody else is in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm a spooky ghost irl

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Where have all the C-SPAMers gone, long time passing?
Where have all the C-SPAMers gone, long time ago?
Where have all the C-SPAMers gone?
Mods have banned them everyone.
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

forum dead; gay

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It's the biggest and most browsed forum in history, op. Let's make that absolutely clear.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

ADMINS ARE ASLEEP WE CAN POST WHATREVER

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!
We have ascended to a realm of pure shitposting. Our feet no longer touch the base forum.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I got banned during the great forums wars but then someone revived me.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

I got banned

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Funny that, coupons can't be applied to banned accounts.

Thanks Radium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hi I'm here

hello

• Locked thread