Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
This van and the grandpa driving it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

4 year old's right eye would cross for no reason, wanted to eliminate all the scary stuff.

he's probably just loving with you

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

This van and the grandpa driving it

The best grandpa.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
This video I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFTevRHIy4

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My mom dropped by my office with a giant thing of her homemade fried chicken and mustard greens, we have 8 people working, it's enough to feed 20. She also dropped some off to the little lady and her office as well, so like 7 of her coworkers on some fad diet are complaining about how amazing it smells while eating lean cuisine

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
Just found out my next assignment - it was not what I was expecting but looks like an awesome location. My consultant even called me before making the recommendation to make sure it would be okay for my family because he actually cares. My wife and kids are all really excited. I have a couple of friends at the new base with whom I love working; they all speak highly of the unit and the location.

With the new assignment, I will go from working 80-90 hours a week on average to 4 days/week with only a couple of calls per month. All of the extra family time is going to be great and I can get in better shape instead of barely hanging on with my workouts.

Also, I'm getting to do some humanitarian work this year, which is the best and helps me remember why I became a doctor.

:feelsgood:

I just have to hang on here for a few more months. Knowing the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a freight train makes it all a lot easier.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

What specialty do you work in and would you want to hire a hot male nurse to play grey's anatomy with?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'm committed to getting out of the news cycle for a bit. I'm going to access Facebook less-often, not visit news sites, and spend more time doing productive things. Like, I live just a few blocks from Lincoln Center and I hardly ever go, so I'm going to try and catch a concert there two or three times a month. Additionally, I'm going to practice cello for half an hour a day at the very minimum, with three hours on Sundays.

Hopefully in a few weeks the news will slow down a bit and everything will be okay :shobon:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I hoisted this woman and her critically injured husband out of a slot canyon during a thunderstorm in Zion National Park on Labor Day 2013. Today they're greeting refugees at their local airport.

They're really good people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
This was in my twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/probablyaweiser/status/825094727280295936

• Locked thread