Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/topic/podcasts

Waypoint Radio is a podcast about bideo james. It has Austin, Scoops, and some other people.

quote:

We aim to be a guide to games culture. We want to investigate how and why people play games through a combination of articles, live streams, podcasts, and videos. We want to make you think, laugh, and ask new questions. Waypoint isn't just our name, it's a guide for us at the site, too, something we can orient ourselves with as we step forward into whatever comes next.

https://twitter.com/waypoint/status/788454213160501249

oddium posted:

waypoint fans are super into writing fan fiction. specifically "waypoint is good"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Waypoint is actually good.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Austin owns and I'll watch anything he is involved it

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Bazinga.zone

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Cubey posted:

Austin owns and I'll watch anything he is involved it

I can confirm that Austin is extremely good.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

This podcast is awful, it's like going to a clinic to get tested. They really need someone with a sense of humor, it's more of a painful chore of getting lectured on how to think and how to speak every time a new episode drops instead of something joyful.

Pryor on Fire fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Feb 6, 2017

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Just listened to the latest one and it was poo poo. I could handle Patrick on Giant Bomb, but not now. He's horrible.

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
I like the intro/outro music and the podcast

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

ChumpsForChange posted:

I like the intro/outro music and the podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-psOWW3M5I

It's good.

The podcast, however, is bad. I was really hoping they would hit their stride but its been like 4 months and it's still bad.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The podcast is good and I like that the girls and Pat do their best to break Austin

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I like it but they always feel rushed. I get they wanna be an hour long and no further but gently caress that if you need an hour just to talk about Avatar: The Mobile Game I will take that ride with you

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I like it. Quick hour-long twice a week format seems appropriate as they don't have to be all-consuming covering every topic under the sun like the Bombcast. I agree that none of them are particularly funny, though, but this is a problem for almost every gaming podcast (besides Kris Straub's 28 Plays Later)

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Telling your daughters black boyfriend that you know how to tie a lot of knots when you are a merchent marine is the most dad thing I've ever heard in my life.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Man, Dan sure is a funny dude on that last Quick Look he did.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
I'm going to play Binary Domain because of this podcast.

Also, Rob is a welcome addition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Austin owns, Danielle owned on Idle Thumbs, Patrick's cool but I've always felt like Austin does Patrick better than Patrick. These are my opinions of Internet Video Game People.

• Locked thread