Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Came across a 2006 photoshop phriday about making bootleg games, and ran across this pro user/commentary/photoshop combo:

https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/bootleg-video-games/2/

So, yeah. Lets talk about our favorite old front page content ITT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Theres a front page?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
cliff yablonski was and continues to be my favorite

lmao shmorky that crazy bastard

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
The Blue Stripe: Life and Times of <insert low level employee in Sci Fi Future> series of articles

I like the Blue Stripe: The Life and Times of a Holodeck Janitor one the best
http://www.somethingawful.com/series/the-blue-stripe-logs/

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Ummm Weekend Web? as if there is any other answer

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I like the articles Livestock and Dr Thorpe did where they played ridiculous characters and got into increasingly detailed silly arguments

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Ratjaculation posted:

that poo poo needs to come back ASAP i'm having to read those stupid idiot threads about bad posts on reddit to get my fix these days

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I've always been partial to that Zack Parsons (I think) one where he writes as Sir Mix A Lot making rhyming confessional about how he actually prefers little tiny flat butts.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Ratjaculation posted:

quote:

Once she's sufficiently drenched in cum..it might be fun to have an usher come in with a flashlight like "what's going on in here" for some added realism, who then proceeds to gently caress her mouth and cum on her face.

quote:

"Bukkake Burger" or "Cock in the Box"

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

quote:

And maybe a mall-foodcourt bukkake?

Genius.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

There was an old short story about The Friend, this weird stone square that terrorized a small town by floating around and constantly whipping a single chain; it got its name from having "Friend" partially spraypainted on it, I think?

Also whatever that series of short stories was about the otherworldly infection which caused people to behave bizarrely, assimilating them into some kind of hivemind.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

There was an old short story about The Friend, this weird stone square that terrorized a small town by floating around and constantly whipping a single chain; it got its name from having "Friend" partially spraypainted on it, I think?

Also whatever that series of short stories was about the otherworldly infection which caused people to behave bizarrely, assimilating them into some kind of hivemind.

Instructions for a thing?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Was Friend the one where the mayor released it and condones its behavior in absentia

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

luv 2 date boys posted:

Came across a 2006 photoshop phriday about making bootleg games, and ran across this pro user/commentary/photoshop combo:

Bill Cosby had a Nintendo game? :confused:

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

luv 2 date boys posted:

You saw that, but somehow missed this one?

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
M-mods knew?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i would glADLY participate in A WEEKend web gang. Someone find a good forum to go to

• Locked thread