Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Step 5) Join the Workaholics!!! The Rape Van server that plays Hammertime on loop

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The documentation for this mod comes bundled with a set of Flash loops of washed out jpegs of people shooting ARs and hyper compressed audio of gunshots and action movie music lmfao. This is an awesome time capsule.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm not going to have time to do this tonight. maybe tomorrow, if nobody has any hot friday plans.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I won't be able to play until Saturday

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I won't be able to play until Saturday

wich is sunday afternoon for me, which provided i get my pc set up, is good for me

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i might be drunk on saturday, but if i'm home, then i'll be playing AHL.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played a little HL1 Deathmatch today and it was pretty sick still.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

spent 20 minutes installing this because some thing wasnt working, finally got in and no one is there. Another Imp Zone gaming Night Triumph

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

spent 20 minutes installing this because some thing wasnt working, finally got in and no one is there. Another Imp Zone gaming Night Triumph

it's scheduled for saturday, R_C_

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm not going to do anything other than one of the CS games, I don't want to gently caress about with Action Life or whatever.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

Speaking of CSGO, have they added any new maps, etc? I played a few hundred hours ages ago, but I haven't played it in at least a year now (Mostly just been playing R6: Siege, if anything)
they've gone from building new things to rebuilding old things to make them better and prettier. sound effects, player models, maps, all getting current-gennified.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Oh gently caress I missed the Action HL

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx posted:

Oh gently caress I missed the Action HL

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008