Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

get that OUT of my face posted:

imgur is a nice time capsule into that early 2010s era, when "memes" exclusively meant what were once called "image macros"

I know that feel, as an early 2010ser might say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

would
would

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Sequentially?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Tolkien minority posted:

lmao if you read that op

I just looked at the pictures and laughed at the barcode one

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i like it when peopel blame the website for people being poo poo lol

thats about as far as i could get before i scrolled and realized it was a dissertation

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
poo poo OP but funny pictures

I hope OP falls into a hole straight to Heck

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

New DOOM .wad looking good

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Oscar Wild posted:

New DOOM .wad looking good

Hint: the cyberdemon shoots itself until it dies

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

My 5-year old nephew refers to Amy Schumer as Pig Lady.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i dont think that comparison is apt, ms piggy doesnt steal jokes

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler

various cheeses posted:

Hint: the cyberdemon shoots itself until it dies

No it doesn't. Can't get pity on tumblr if it dies.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
imgur is amazing for finding lovely people projecting their lovely life to strangers with memes

also poo poo that didn't happen

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sentient Data posted:

Whoever is manning the sa database now should make a simple tool to output all imgur links grouped by month so we can archive them and avoid a second waffleimages

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Putty posted:

also poo poo that didn't happen

its been less than a month can you imagine how insufferable this dude must of been to lose all of his "friends" for like doing a couple miles on the treadmill once or twice

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Has the recent one about the dude who hosed his cousin and wants to keep doing it been posted?

http://imgur.com/gallery/XmpE0RO

quote:

Just need to get this off my chest, it's been looming over me for a while.

When I came to visit my cousins after a long time, we decided to plan a big camping trip with all our friends at a small shack her dad owns on a big plot of land in the middle of nowhere. We got lots of alcohol and food ready and were really excited when everyone stared cancelling. We didn't want to postpone it, because I wasn't going to be there long, so we just went together. After the first two days, we were having a great time and became as close as we were when we were younger. On the third night, we got really drunk and were talking around the fire. She confessed how her recent break up really hurt her and how she felt ugly and inadequate after it and I reassured her of how pretty she is, and after a while of telling her that I accidentally said how I had always had a massive crush on her. She ignored it at first and we continued talking but after a few more beers, she asked about it. Cornered, I could only tell the truth and explained how I loved her. She moved closer and eventually we started kissing. It felt so right at the time and we took it to the bed in the shack and went at it for the rest of the night. When we woke up, we realized what we had done and decided to go home three days early. We packed up and didn't speak on the long car ride home. I left for home soon after and still haven't talked to her. Was the best sex of my life worth alienating me from my closest cousin?

TL;DR OP got really drunk and hosed his cousin. Feels dirty now and can't face her. OP is a dirty little man

EDIT
I'm surprised this has any upvotes at all, since a few have asked, PM me for the dirty details you seedy little bastards

EDIT 2
Guys, it has come to my attention that my cousin does browse imgur, pls stop.

EDIT 3
A lot of people are asking about updates. I will update as soon as I talk with her. Not sure when It will be, so I will just make a new post when It happens.
Don't worry guys, OP always delivers. Details and all.
Also, luckily she hasn't seen the post so hopefully I wont have to delete it

THAT'S RIGHT, YET ANOTHER EDIT
Well this post got a lot more attention than expected. She still hasn't seen it, so I guess it can stay for a bit. We are catching up to talk in the next few days, Updated will follow. And to all of the seedy little bastards PMing for the dirty deets, OP WILL DELIVER, sooner or later. Later probably, I'm going to bed and have a busy day. Don't go to crazy.

Also, thanks for the overwhelming support

There's a follow up here: http://imgur.com/gallery/C4Q0K

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

theperminator posted:

Has the recent one about the dude who hosed his cousin and wants to keep doing it been posted?

http://imgur.com/gallery/XmpE0RO

There's a follow up here: http://imgur.com/gallery/C4Q0K

oh yeah thats doing it for me
:gizz:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

:suicide:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Recook my lobster you fuckman

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Lobster isn't worth it anyway, crab is clearly the better choice if you're going to eat a waterbug

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

savage af

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I like how he gets her to have lunch w/ him then goes "so, I posted the details of what happened on the internet and they all def think you should keep loving me" with absolutely 0 self awareness and is confused when her reaction is one of utter rage and shock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
Considering the story was told through a series of image macros I'm pretty sure the damage to the gene pool has already been done.

I can only hope that if that dude does end up having kids the offspring will be so flawed it won't be able to survive outside a womb. Ending things then and there.

• Locked thread