Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I know this may be Drilldo Squirt Appreciation Year, but I'd still like to take a moment to say that I'll be your forums friend 500 bad things and I like your Doug avs (:

E: JFC please dont change my av buddy I was just trying to be nice after I saw you closed your thread before gettign full appreciation!!!

Nooner fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jan 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

He's alright

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i love him

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nooner posted:

I know this may be Drilldo Squirt Appreciation Year, but I'd still like to take a moment to say that I'll be your forums friend 500 bad things and I like your Doug avs (:

E: JFC please dont change my av buddy I was just trying to be nice after I saw you closed your thread before gettign full appreciation!!!

Noice. Just between you and me I think GBS could do with more Doug, so I'm going to try to figure out a plan to bring Doug to the masses. I figured taking the first four trigger happy posters in that thread was a good way to find some Doug afficionados (even if they didn't realize they were).

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Enfield posted:

i love him

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
A Good Poster

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
500 bad things = 1 good thing

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
He doesa good job a real bang up poster.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Nooner you ain't too bad yourself there bud keep up the good work really liking what I'm seeing

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

TheSpamalope posted:

Nooner you ain't too bad yourself there bud keep up the good work really liking what I'm seeing

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

TheSpamalope posted:

TheSpamalope you ain't too bad yourself there bud keep up the good work really liking what I'm seeing

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Mods can we change this to the Poster appreciation station?? tia

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

myDad posted:

Mods can we change this to the Poster appreciation station?? tia

Should mention you're a pretty shnazzy poster definitely the life of many a thread.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

i love him

Good to see you man the posts are tight. Very tight yeah. You got that crazy style we all love!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

he seems good based on his avatar but i haven't seen him make a really good break out post yet.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

guns for tits posted:

He's alright

Hsha always playing it "cool" well your surely a lot cooler than me i put on wet clothes today and they smelled VERY strange by midday. I learn about "cool" from your nice posts

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

VikingSkull posted:

A Good Poster

Wow what can i say about this guy except... More please!!! The people have spoken and Viking posts are certified "wow"

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

jon joe posted:

500 bad things = 1 good thing

What do you get when you take a smart math guy and a homie from the block and then there one person? Yeah you get this sort of fine mathmatical postin. This is one poster that takes the square out of e=mc2

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Hell Yeah posted:

he seems good based on his avatar but i haven't seen him make a really good break out post yet.

Look at that name, look at that avatar. You KNOW the thread waits in anticipation for hell yeah posts, and brother let me tell you these posts don't just tan your hide they cut right to the bone

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I enjoy the posting

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I enjoy the posting

Modest in a thread about good postin Hector is a name respected and known for the purity of his poo poo posts, mined from deep underground his posts have been subjected to amazing pressure and heat. This helps them somehow.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I appreciate poster as well. And posters. Posters adorn my walls and give me a sensible chuckle once in a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Kuato posted:

I appreciate poster as well. And posters. Posters adorn my walls and give me a sensible chuckle once in a while

Kuato tells it like it is like you want it to be like you need it on these, the sa forums. Kuato gives all the posters rubber legs! Dandy!

• Locked thread