Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem

Gimmick Account posted:

I just finished listening to episode 18 (Comedy in Dog Years), haven't had time to take a look at the Instant Roleplay video yet.

You had me laughing at several points, even as you were half-jokingly describing the grim fates that lie in store for each of you... but I often feel that with you guys there's this undercurrent of actual existential crisis right under the humorous surface. I know things work a little differently in terms of the social security net over in America, but no employed person in an industrial country should have to live out of a tent in somebody's backyard. That's absolutely horrible, and I cannot imagine it helping you mentally recover from the stresses of your Hollywood job at all (Also, sorry how that turned out. Bloodsuckers, the lot of them. :().

Does Keith need financial help to get a tolerable place to live in? That alone would probably be a 'force multiplier' for all other endeavours.

Keith is fine. . . for now. He's back in Massachusetts, and hopefully looking to not leave there anytime soon. Many of Keith's woes are his own doings, so all you can do is threaten to ward him to the state. But if he was in absolute "I am hosed here" he has a support system. Whether that's his family or Nick or I, he can't mess up TOO bad. That goes for all of us really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

That's a relief to hear, thanks. Your life stories are really surreal sometimes.

Dirt Wizard
Mar 23, 2016

You are the wailing clock maker.
Like an absentee father, we're showing up on your doorstep out of the blue with a birthday present in hand and asking you to love us just like you used to! Unlike the man who made it even harder to get through junior high, Trouble Planet isn't timidly dancing around the topic of being too busy chasing the dragon to teach you how to drive! What the hell have we been doing, then?

YouTube Link

We've been hard at work, and also, making the first episode of our long-awaited Maximum Bad! This show is a more documentary-style dive into bizarre and hopefully interesting points of art and culture, and our first foray into this new territory is a doozy. Episode One covers a topic only briefly hinted at during one of Keith's paroxysms of cultural knowledge: Japan's belief that Colonel Sanders lays a curse on those who defile his statue. Settle in, click the link, and let us know if you enjoyed our attempt at something different.

Oh, and don't think that MCIHAD is completely dead. We're still figuring out how to go about that while Keith's life coalesces into a semblance of stability.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

drat, new video and three podcasts I didn't know about since I only checked the Patreon and forgot about this thread. It's like Hell Christmas in September.

• Locked thread