Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elusif

Wait, what about the orange hostess cupcakes? One of my earliest memories is eating one on a road trip to fresno...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
hello queeflatina, i hope i continue typing your username successfully

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Piso Mojado

death sext posted:

because my mouth was full of cupcake

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im excited for this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

City of Glompton

I think the new boss left guys, time to break out a 12 pack. wanna start with red velvet, or funfetti?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

I think the new boss left guys, time to break out a 12 pack. wanna start with red velvet, or funfetti?

somebody (I think hamjobs?) mentioned cherry chocolate chip a while back, sounds pretty intriguing, that would be my vote!

• Locked thread