Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

i guess i'll let some of you lily white IT professionals join up with my Alt-right shock troops. you can carry my bag filled with SJW heads

Its cool how you copied his post verbatim and changed the nouns. What was an insulting statement to my viewpoints is now a hilarious joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
desperate

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Libelous Slander posted:

Its cool how you copied his post verbatim and changed the nouns. What was an insulting statement to my viewpoints is now a hilarious joke

i think that fushigi guy is maybe a refugee from games or the anime forum. he's not good at jokes yet but i dont want to discourage him.

hey fushigi keep trying slugger :)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im conflicted cause games are good but anime is bad :krust:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nooner posted:

im conflicted cause games are good but anime is bad :krust:

i think your av is good

not as good as dancing flamingo tho

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Russia backs some nobody separatists I don't see how this could be a problem in 20 years!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I do not think California will break off, and if they do, I do not think that will be good for anybody involved except maybe arms dealers.

Then again, chaos reigns so :shrug:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

EorayMel posted:

I do not think California will break off, and if they do, I do not think that will be good for anybody involved except maybe arms dealers.

Then again, chaos reigns so :shrug:

2017 is the year of white terrorism

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Strategic Tea posted:

Russia backs some nobody separatists I don't see how this could be a problem in 20 years!

russian mistakes are not the same as american mistakes. Before ukraine they've been playing with georgia and the central asian countries and that stretches back to the 90s.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Twat Nosferatu posted:

I am thinking at this point that it is agreed by both sides that we cant be one nation anymore. We are in permanent partisan warfare as it is, the best we can hope for is an amicable divorce.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
What number are you starting at for your countdown?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/825513646243606528

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Desperate

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

oh god what happened to my av

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008

Think of it this way though, California secedes, it's gonna be a long time till another Democrat is elected as President. NY and California have provided the Dems with the majority of their electoral votes since Reagan.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

I hate calexiters more than Trump

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If CA secedes all the red states are going to become even bigger shitholes because suddenly tons of federal tax money going from CA to them is gone.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

It became awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

Doug went to his grandmas place for a week and gained a bunch of weight. When he went home to bluffington, his trademark shirt barely covered his gut! A lesson was learned.

• Locked thread