Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Two Finger be in power?
No
No
No
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

The world has fallen.
In the opening months of TYOOL 2017 many great injustices were done, but none greater than EBB's racist ascension to power. On his platform of 'No Foreigners!' EBB stole the winning ballot.
This is racism at its worst.
It's no coincidence that immediately after this a fellow Kiwi was quizzed and had her phone searched.

I greet you all as your IK in exile and ask your support, brothers, sisters, transraptors, to help me fight this grave injustice.
As shown I have already received a message in support from a nameless pirate from long before my time. Even across time, this fine individual felt enough urgency to preserve the message for the ages.

Help me take down the establishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

This just in:

Donald Trump met with EBB several times before the result.

Not for any political reason but to give haircare advice.

Is this the man you want in power?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Could you introduce me to Bret and/or Jemaine?

• Locked thread