Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
It's either Swanson or it's Frankie, and I think the idea of Swanson/TKZ dovetails a lot more nicely. Unless the UFC has a desperate need to rearrange the TKZ/Lamas fight that was meant to happen years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

No one going to comment on Guy Fieri sitting directly behind Dana for the entire event?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
TKZ vs Yair Rodriguez would also be cool but I agree the fight to make is definitely cub swanson vs jung in south korea.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
He's a part owner of the UFC now since WME sold off a bunch of shares to their clients.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

spudsbuckley posted:

No one going to comment on Guy Fieri sitting directly behind Dana for the entire event?

not me. but maybe someone else will

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

spudsbuckley posted:

Pretty sure that was Sage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Pretty sure that was Sage

lmao

• Locked thread