Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I like to play monopoly with my good friend Tom Brady. He's really good and pretty much always wins. Sometimes i just seem to get lost in the game and I'll look up and he's got the entire stack of $500 dollar bills in front of him. I honestly can't remember if he's landed on free parking that many times or if I just had a memory lapse of him getting all that money. He's just that good at monopoly i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Every once in a while, when Tom has time, we play Dungeons and Dragons. Tom is really good at Dungeons and Dragons. He rolls natural 20s all the time, it's just crazy. Sometimes i forget about a magic item he has. Like last week he just whips out a scroll or resurrection, really saved the parties rear end with that one. I can't remember ever giving one of those to him but honestly I think it speaks more about me being a careless DM.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Sometimes Tom and I like to have foot races. We'll pick a route through the city thats kind of challenging. Last time we raced I took off sprinting, really thought I was gonna win this time. Tom is such a good racer though. He's somehow so fast that he had time to pass me without me realizing it and then get onto a train so he could hop out and surprise me at the finish line.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
your friend tom sounds good at not giving a hoot about the rules

does he play punk rock

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

your friend tom sounds good at not giving a hoot about the rules

does he play punk rock

What? Tom is a stand up guy, he goes strictly by the book. I'm not sure if he plays punk rock but I'll ask him next week when we meet up to play poker. Tom is a really good poker player. Always seems to have the right card at the right time.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Sometimes when Tom comes over we don't play a game, we watch a movie. Last time there were five of us and we couldn't agree on a movie to watch so we voted by writing our choice on little pieces of paper and putting them into a hat. Its a really fair way of doing it so no one gets their felling hurt. Tom was so happy that his movie got picked by a vote of 20-4. The movie wasn't that great but hey he won fair and square.

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

Sometimes Tom and I like to have foot races. We'll pick a route through the city thats kind of challenging. Last time we raced I took off sprinting, really thought I was gonna win this time. Tom is such a good racer though. He's somehow so fast that he had time to pass me without me realizing it and then get onto a train so he could hop out and surprise me at the finish line.

lol

Macnult

Tom Brady and I like to play Super Smash Brothers together. He's a lot better than me at it, to the point where he lets me use the good controller. "That one is the best," he tells me, "the controller I'm using is pretty beat up and some of the buttons stick, but since I own the game it'll make things more fair."

It does, too. Even though my character randomly sprints to the left at times, I know I wouldn't stand a chance if I used Tom's controller.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

Tom Brady and I like to play Super Smash Brothers together. He's a lot better than me at it, to the point where he lets me use the good controller. "That one is the best," he tells me, "the controller I'm using is pretty beat up and some of the buttons stick, but since I own the game it'll make things more fair."

It does, too. Even though my character randomly sprints to the left at times, I know I wouldn't stand a chance if I used Tom's controller.

deep dish peat moss

I hoped this thread was about Tom, from Myspace. I was hoping to get some news on my friend Tom. I haven't seen him since we were kids.

deep dish peat moss

Ground control to Brady, Tom.
Ground control to Brady, Tom.
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
This is Belichick to Brady, Tom...

Dads Dip Cup

Diddle diddle dumpling, my friend Tom.
Plays guitar with his mittens on.
Amp turned off, and no clothes on.
Diddle diddle dumpling, my friend Tom.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Tom Brady and I often play games, he is kind to me, I'm not very good at games so he puts on the handicap setting for me.. He still wins. Tom Brady is one hell of a gamer.

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 5, 2017

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

I went to the amusement park with my good friend tom brady. I wasn't allowed in the bouncy castle because I was too tall, but somehow tom was let in even though I could have sworn the guy is taller than me!! he's got what looks like a small valve on his neck and I asked him if that had anything to do with it, but he assured me that the two were unrelated, he just has a knack for "visualizing" outcomes and having them happen. which is great, but I guess success doesn't necessarily make you happy; when he said this he looked almost . . . deflated

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Tom and I like to get the crossword from the Boston Globe and race to see who can finish it first. Tom is so good that he doesn't seem to be bothered that he gets a ton of texts while we do it and he still manages to beat me every time. That's some incredible multitasking. Last time I got curious and asked if I could see who was texting him and Tom got really excited and spiked his cellphone on the ground, shattering it into little pieces. He was so embarrassed and explained that he was just excited to win and thought he was spiking a football. He's such a competitor.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I think that maybe Tom could play any sport and be good. Usually when we go golfing he hits the ball so far that I can't even tell where it lands. Sometimes it looks like the ball just goes straight off the fairway and into a stand of trees and dense brush but Tom always assures me that it hooked around and landed on the green. drat if he's not always right, we walk up there and sure enough Tom's ball is there. Sometimes it's even in the hole. I've lost track of how many hole in ones Tom has gotten when we play but nothing surprises me with Tom these days.

Android Blues

Luvcow posted:

Tom and I like to get the crossword from the Boston Globe and race to see who can finish it first. Tom is so good that he doesn't seem to be bothered that he gets a ton of texts while we do it and he still manages to beat me every time. That's some incredible multitasking. Last time I got curious and asked if I could see who was texting him and Tom got really excited and spiked his cellphone on the ground, shattering it into little pieces. He was so embarrassed and explained that he was just excited to win and thought he was spiking a football. He's such a competitor.

Luvcow posted:

I think that maybe Tom could play any sport and be good. Usually when we go golfing he hits the ball so far that I can't even tell where it lands. Sometimes it looks like the ball just goes straight off the fairway and into a stand of trees and dense brush but Tom always assures me that it hooked around and landed on the green. drat if he's not always right, we walk up there and sure enough Tom's ball is there. Sometimes it's even in the hole. I've lost track of how many hole in ones Tom has gotten when we play but nothing surprises me with Tom these days.

google THIS

Tom insists that I'm much better at rock-paper-scissors than him. He's so slow that he's almost always late at flashing his sign, and sometimes his hand makes a different shape than his mind was thinking of and he has to correct it. He still wins a lot though. I can't help but root for him, to win with such an obvious handicap.

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

Tom insists that I'm much better at rock-paper-scissors than him. He's so slow that he's almost always late at flashing his sign, and sometimes his hand makes a different shape than his mind was thinking of and he has to correct it. He still wins a lot though. I can't help but root for him, to win with such an obvious handicap.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Macnult

Tom and I occasionally meet up to shoot hoops. I can keep up with him at the local gym's court, but in his driveway? maaaan does he take home advantage to another level. His ball doesn't have much bounce, and since I always forget to bring an air pump we just play with what we've got. Of course with my dumb luck, the one time I finally remember to bring the air pump Tom doesn't even want to play basketball, or any other sport for that matter.

It's all good though because Tom is one of those dudes who you can just chill with and still have a good time.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I :love: you Tom

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

good job, tom, you did it!

FluffieDuckie

anxiously awaiting deflategate 2, the return of deflategate

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

FluffieDuckie posted:

anxiously awaiting deflategate 2, the return of deflategate

Can you imagine what our world would be like if the Teapot Dome scandal was just a bit later in history? Everything would be all Watergatedome and Deflatedome.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Really excited to find out this morning that my friend Tom's stock tip worked out and my investment in Amalgamated Weighted Trick Coins International is paying out big time.

google THIS

Please leave a 5-star review on Amazon for my friend Tom's new book, If I Did It. Not the OJ one; it's the one where the cover is a parody of Salvador Dali's The Persistence of Memory with footballs instead of watches.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I believed in tom, but more importantly, tom believed in himsel;f and was successful

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I played football once, with professional football player Tom Brady. He won, but only because he's talented, not because he summoned skeletons from the grave to tackle me and tie my hands and feet together - that honestly had nothing to do with it. He's a great guy, that Tom Brady.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

google THIS posted:

Please leave a 5-star review on Amazon for my friend Tom's new book, If I Did It. Not the OJ one; it's the one where the cover is a parody of Salvador Dali's The Persistence of Memory with footballs instead of watches.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Ultra Spoot

Personally i love playing chess with tom. He's so nice he does my moves for me. I still never win, but i feel like i'm getting really close haha

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Doghouse posted:

I played football once, with professional football player Tom Brady. He won, but only because he's talented, not because he summoned skeletons from the grave to tackle me and tie my hands and feet together - that honestly had nothing to do with it. He's a great guy, that Tom Brady.

technically, necromancy isn't even against the rules

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Tom Brady gives great blow jobs

that's all

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The ref from air bud looks on stoically and nods

bean mom

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

dead bud clause

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

unpleasantly turgid

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
There's a guy who keeps adding me on facebook, his first name is Tom. He's a pedophile and has some developmental disorders which I'm mostly okay with, but the real problem is that he actively solicits real children and i don't want to be one of two people on his facebook friendslist when the FBI comes a-knockin'

unpleasantly turgid fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Feb 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Sometimes I have lunch with my friend Tom and he reaches in with his fingers and picks the tomatoes and red peppers out of my salad. It's pretty gross, especially if he's eating wings or something, but he says he's just protecting me from inflammation. That's a good friend.

• Locked thread