Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

I keep putting dishes in it, and they keep showing back up in the sink, dirty? then I have to wash again. is this normal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

also having this problem with my washer and dryer.

death sext

Are you taking the dishes out of the dishwasher? Common beginner mistake. The dishes live in the dishwasher and become upset when removed, which makes them rowdy and dirty.

alnilam

you know what they say about food, you eat some and you just end up hungry again 4-6 hours later am i rite

death sext

maybe try putting the laundry in the dishwasher and the dishes in the laundry machine. it's so crazy it just might work.

and if it doesn't work both loads will be ruined and you don't have to wash anything ever again!

City of Glompton

death sext posted:

maybe try putting the laundry in the dishwasher and the dishes in the laundry machine. it's so crazy it just might work.

and if it doesn't work both loads will be ruined and you don't have to wash anything ever again!

I like your thinking

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

you know what they say about food, you eat some and you just end up hungry again 4-6 hours later am i rite

I was just about to mention this, and also my fridge itself doesn't stay full of food, either. any tips/tricks that have worked for you?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I think there may be an issue with my dishwasher. Sometimes when I open it the dishes are wet and I'm not sure where the leak is coming from, maybe a hole in the roof or something, water funneling through the walls. idk. Whenever that happens I dry them off and then run the dishwasher again.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Does anyone else take a can of trash down to the street to attract the garbage can monster?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Rushi

by Smythe
rich people buy two dishwashers and never have dirty dishes but i don't believe it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

The dish corporations have you right where they want you. Do you realize that the only reason you use a dishwasher is because 'the man' has told you that your dishes are dirty? Washing of dishes, if necessary at all, can be done organically using collected rain water or local streams. Or just eat directly from your pots and pans and cut out the middle man. I recommend reading my eBook on the subject "Middle American Dish Users Fight Back."

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

I recommend encasing your dishes and silverware in large transparent lucite blocks. the lucite occasionally needs wiping down with a damp rag, but the dishes/cultery themselves will remain sparkling (as long as you clean them before embedding in lucite, don't make this beginner mistake!)

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
mmm some bifteck à la lucite sounds g good right about now

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
You know it's funny you said this, the thing that's bothering me is that I keep turning up for work and I do loads of work, I mean I've been working there months and I still haven't finished, there's always just more to do, when will it stop? Also I keep getting paid the same amount every month but my bank balance doesn't have the steady increase you would expect, if anything it stays about the same!!

alnilam

You've got a case of the mondays? Try getting them every week.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I have a similar problem with things like utility bills. I pay them in full every month, but then the next month I get another bill, and they say I owe more money. How can I owe more money if I already paid the full amount?
I wonder if this is somehow connected to that bank balance problem.

alnilam

I already showered months ago, what are you my mom?

Robot Made of Meat

Your dishwasher must be made by the same people who made my shaver.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
when the dishwasher isn't working I have to smack her around a bit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

Ein cooler Typ posted:

when the dishwasher isn't working I have to smack her around a bit

you're thinking of a television

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
can you even wash a satellite dish in a home dishwasher

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

vanisher posted:

Do you realize that the only reason you use a dishwasher is because 'the man' has told you that your dishes are dirty? Washing of dishes, if necessary at all, can be done organically using collected rain water or local streams

:wth:

Whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Historical Wizards

My old job had a dishwasher that didn't work, just sat there. I mean everyone else pulled their weight, h*ckin' lazy rear end Kyle.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

• Locked thread