Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dildo sample pack
Hi friends!

i decided to post a thread for my buddies in BYOB because i have a weird video to share with you all! It is a youtube video that i made! Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFrok5L3ko8

i made the video while working on a research project that i should be working on right now!

i put a piece of paper with tables on it in my mouth and then the paper got stuck to my bottom lip! i decided to make a video of this because it was an interesting and amusing situation to me! But i forgot to turn on the microphone! But you can see my lips moving in the video as I'm talking about having paper stuck to my lip. Then i eventually pull the paper off my lip and the paper has blood on it!

Feel free to watch this video as much as you want! Maybe it would be funny if someone added some goofy audio to it.

i got accepted into a PhD program and offered a groovy fellowship! i will try to attach a photo to this post of myself biting into the bathrobe that i am wearing and also holding the fellowship offer letter from the PhD program!

i don't know if i'll take the offer though! i suppose i probably will, though i've been in school for quite a while!

sorry this is probably too long for a BYOB thread! anyone have an avatar suggestion for me?

Thanks for checking out the thread and i hope you liked the video! maybe other posters can post stories about funny things that happened to them when they put stuff in their mouth! in any case, have a FABULOUS FEBRUARY!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
welcome new friend

Robot Made of Meat

Does your PhD have something to do with putting things that don't belong in your mouth in your mouth? It seems you're good at that.

Anyway, welcome!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

look, gr8ful man, I hate to say it, because I tried. I really, really tried....but what you really offered me here wasn't a soundless video of paper stuck to your lip. it was a soulless video of paper stuck to your lip. i'm really, really sorry. try some legal size next time, maybe some cardstock or something

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

And I'm NOT trying to poo poo on you here man, really! I just...I just think I just want to watch you flourish a little more, creatively

Macnult

be gentle to your lips. love them tenderly

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I've had about enough of your lip!

dildo sample pack
i think i have gotten fatter and there are now more lipids in my body!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

this video was a perfect representation of how I feel on mondays

welcome, new friendo, and congrats on your fellowship.

you should check out fluffieduckies av thread, it's around here somewhere

e: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

• Locked thread