Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Republicans took over the Dems, so glad the dev believes theres never any reason we would need to kick people.

GAME BROKEN, DEV FLAKED AS USUAL, DON'T PLAY

sniper4625 fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Feb 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
I am the President in this game and I get to mass comm the entire game and it really loving irritates the Republicans.

They make videos about us / the party. They are not really safe for work and are extremely hosed up.

This one is specifically about Sniper and me: https://vimeo.com/202432785

This one is about some random guy in Florida who lost an election: https://vimeo.com/202297270

Just check out the guy's feed. Anyway, that party gained like 70 members last night from a pol thread.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
maybe internet nazi's are actually good op?

Sidestep
May 16, 2012

Bashing the fash is the cool thing to do now days, isn't it?

Join the Internet Antifa/AMSOC today!

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I play as a dog, and I used to be governor of South Carolina but I forgot and now I'm not anymore, but I will be again. I currently spend most of my time in-game barking at the governor of Tennessee, who is also a dog.

I also founded our Attack Ad group. If you're just getting started, there's a few things you should know:

There's a time limit before you can launch attack ads. Once that passes, join the attack ad group and start throwing your weight around! OR become a fundraiser and go to a major financial state and supply the party with massive amounts of cash in exchange for favours and appointments.

Don't fundraise outside of the major financial states like New York, California and Texas - Get your money from the party, instead, unless you have power to burn.

Join the Discord

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

sniper4625 posted:

If you want to get started, come join us on Discord, we can help you pick a state/tell you the best positions for the state you're interested in. Help us turn America back into a land of Full Communism Now!

Discord is indeed where much of the gameplay planning happens, you'll want to be on it for direct access to our massive funding bank. And convincing the game admin to ban people sending outright racist messages in game.

Join up, join the Commissariat, direct the party groupthink!

Also exciting propaganda!

I play as William Tecumseh Sherman, Senator in Georgia for the past month. The amount of ire I get for just existing in the south is rather high.

18 Character Limit fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Feb 7, 2017

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I am the Foolish Guac Merchant, a senator from the honestly pretty mediocre state of Connecticut.

I went undercover among the Republicans once and it broke my soul.

But it's OK because Domai saved me. Domai is watching us. Domai loves us. Domai can love you, too. Come join The Party and help us build a glorious AMSOC future for all.

Crazycryodude fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Feb 7, 2017

Sidestep
May 16, 2012

We even have our own propaganda and agitprop wing. Come share your art skills for the good of your country and the Party.

Do your duty, citizen.

The Party needs you.

We have art contests and morale building exercises, that mostly don't end up with Purges.

Father Domai would be disappointed if you didn't do your part.

Build custom emojis for discord! Write songs for the Homeland!

There's some political garbage or something too. We do that when we have to.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost
:amsoc:

Sidestep posted:

There's some political garbage or something too. We do that when we have to.

"They're trying to pass WHAT? Up by five votes? Uh, ok, everyone vote NAY on [bill link] in the next 20 minutes."

Usually we catch them earlier in the 24 hour window. Good news is that presidential veto was just implemented last night!

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

its fun because when you do good you make 12 year old 4chan nazis get made

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Join the Democratic Party and help combat the psychic vampires of the GOP

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im the very beloved by all developer of this game. It's a bit of a mess at the moment, so be aware youre playing a constantly changing alpha, but hopefully will start taking better shape pretty soon. If you have any questions about it I'll be happy to answer.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle posted:

maybe internet nazi's are actually good op?

Nazi's, internet or otherwise, are never good. You damned idiot!

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

just someone who plays a republican senator in power

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

freckle posted:

Nazi's, internet or otherwise, are never good. You damned idiot!

They're good when you need something to punch. I mean what do you want every issue of Captain America to just feature him going up against Doctor Badguy and General rear end in a top hat?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

scuba school sucks posted:

They're good when you need something to punch. I mean what do you want every issue of Captain America to just feature him going up against Doctor Badguy and General rear end in a top hat?

well there are lot's to punch in this game.

quote:

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost
Spoiler: much like Man in the High Castle (who exactly that is is an exercise for the reader), the Nazis win.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

probably don't play this.

sorry, rumsod. it isn't *really* your fault this time, and I still think it shows tremendous promise. But why play with actual literal nazis?

anyway, probably don't play this.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Discord invite expired, I made an extremely left-wing dude in TX named Billy-Dean Wambles and joined the Dems

Paper With Lines posted:

probably don't play this.

sorry, rumsod. it isn't *really* your fault this time, and I still think it shows tremendous promise. But why play with actual literal nazis?

anyway, probably don't play this.

you play with them so you can own them and drink nazi tears over the internet

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Discord invite expired, I made an extremely left-wing dude in TX named Billy-Dean Wambles and joined the Dems

you play with them so you can own them and drink nazi tears over the internet

its over baby.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Paper With Lines posted:

its over baby.

equal institutional strength and a ~12% gap with them having *way* more people doesn't look like "over", it looks like "we're on the back foot and need a goon rush"

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

For me, a few hours ago, this game came to an end. For all those whose cares have been our concern, the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die. Just kidding, play a different game and have some fun

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

consumed by normies posted:

im the very beloved by all developer of this game. It's a bit of a mess at the moment, so be aware youre playing a constantly changing alpha, but hopefully will start taking better shape pretty soon. If you have any questions about it I'll be happy to answer.

i had to double check the date on this post, cause this is something he would've said 2 months ago and basically nothing changed

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

equal institutional strength and a ~12% gap with them having *way* more people doesn't look like "over", it looks like "we're on the back foot and need a goon rush"

tbh it's a fundamentally flawed game that needs to be just shut down and actually developed

there's several things that need to be added, beyond poo poo like the house when you have more players, to make it so the game is stable and makes sense

i mean ffs we've had a bug where you get double power from certain seats for like 2 months now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Karl Sharks posted:

tbh it's a fundamentally flawed game that needs to be just shut down and actually developed

there's several things that need to be added, beyond poo poo like the house when you have more players, to make it so the game is stable and makes sense

i mean ffs we've had a bug where you get double power from certain seats for like 2 months now
is this post about the game or american politics heyoooo

• Locked thread