Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Bore a hole into your forearm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Last week I bought some really nice brie and some good crackers, and spread the brie on the crackers and at it. It was good and I had enough left over to share with some of my friends.

A good choice if you have friends or are willing to eat about 1/4lb of cheese by yourself.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Brie and goat cheese on a garlic pizza bread. All gooey and melty.

Armagnac
Jun 24, 2005
Le feu de la vie.
If you want a bit of adventure with your decadence:

I hear Carnaval in Salvador de Bahia, Brazil is the one in the world to go to.
Also, just go to Rio for two weeks. Such a glorious city.

If you're a bit more tame, but still want an amazing time:
San Sebastian. Best food city in the world. It's got the highest concentration of Michelin Stars in the world, *and* some of the best surfing in europe.

Just grab an AirBnB in both places, and make sure you stay for at least 6-7 days, especially for Rio, half the fun there is making new friends.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Produce trap music

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

lemonslol posted:

Bore a hole into your forearm

I fail to see the "pleasure" part in this.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Sic Semper Goon posted:

I fail to see the "pleasure" part in this.

You can gently caress the arm hole.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I used to listen to the podcast DVDASA and David Choe would always go on about flying to whore palaces in Macau where he'd have near constant orgies, huge gambling streaks and enormous, disgusting banquets of exotic foods.

I think it would be reasonable research for OP.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Armagnac posted:

If you want a bit of adventure with your decadence:

I hear Carnaval in Salvador de Bahia, Brazil is the one in the world to go to.
Also, just go to Rio for two weeks. Such a glorious city.

If you're a bit more tame, but still want an amazing time:
San Sebastian. Best food city in the world. It's got the highest concentration of Michelin Stars in the world, *and* some of the best surfing in europe.

Just grab an AirBnB in both places, and make sure you stay for at least 6-7 days, especially for Rio, half the fun there is making new friends.

How long has it been since you've been to Brazil? I have an uncle that's lived there for years, who is about to move back to the States because crime/corruption have gotten so bad. I haven't been in almost 20 years, and maybe it's just where he is, but still.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
go to vegas, get high and look at the neon then eat at a buffet

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Go to a ski in/ski out village in the Alps, like Avoriaz or Morzine.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
go to burning man

legendof
Oct 27, 2014

Puerto Vallarta in Mexico is pure spring break tourist trap - totally tailored to make it as easy as possible to indulge. Everything you can do there includes day drinking and everything is cheap. Get tacos al pastor from at least two sketchy-looking taco trucks that are all over once you wander off the tourist strip, and also eat the beef cheek tacos, they're amazing. It's an excellent two-to-four day getaway. Invest in a slightly high end hotel and they'll absolutely trip over themselves to bring you complimentary champagne and let you select the firmness of your pillows and the scent of the air freshener they use in your room.

Armagnac
Jun 24, 2005
Le feu de la vie.

Shooting Blanks posted:

How long has it been since you've been to Brazil? I have an uncle that's lived there for years, who is about to move back to the States because crime/corruption have gotten so bad. I haven't been in almost 20 years, and maybe it's just where he is, but still.

Three years ago for the world cup, but I made Brazilian friends there, and know people who have gone. I think for tourists it's relatively fine. Living there is a different thing though...

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Meet frustration face to face
A point of view creates more waves
So lose some sleep and say you tried
If you aren't doing coke off someone it isn't very hedonistic OP

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Blacknose posted:

If you aren't doing coke off someone it isn't very hedonistic OP

Have a girl do lines off your dick and chest it's hot

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

well why not posted:

I used to listen to the podcast DVDASA and David Choe would always go on about flying to whore palaces in Macau where he'd have near constant orgies, huge gambling streaks and enormous, disgusting banquets of exotic foods.

I think it would be reasonable research for OP.

Seconding this, those episodes were great.

E- especially the ones where he sent his nerdy friends to Macau and they recorded the trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

surf rock posted:

I'm not really looking for illegal poo poo and/or "do a fuckton of drugs" answers.

Then why even loving ask ye twat?

• Locked thread