Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I will accept a Stardew Valley code, if anyone is tired of looking at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Godspeed gamer. Keep me updated on your progress

Mid Spring Check In:

The veggies that produce multiple harvests don't seem to do too well on sales compared to the equivalent of just growing a lot of one off crops over the same time period. And this first season is pretty scattershot because you don't have too much money going in but my plan is to have a) a coop up and running before spring ends and b) a much cleaner looking farm space in the next season. I've also been plinking away at the mine to get upgraded tools, a bar or two away from my first one, which will probably be a Bronze Watering Can.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should prolly just make a stardew valley thread, seems like theres quite a few imps who have played it or arepicking it up now in this bundle. Would love to see all the different farms.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Yeah the old one was archived. I started playing it after 1.1 was released a few months ago and marathoned it for like 3 weeks before getting burnt out. Just seeing you guys post screenies is giving me the itch to dive back in though.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, I sort of want to play it again too. I never experienced the patched in stuff.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

I should prolly just make a stardew valley thread, seems like theres quite a few imps who have played it or arepicking it up now in this bundle. Would love to see all the different farms.

yah if nobody takes up my offer at the top of the page i might just buy it, an IZ stardew valley simulplay would be quite epic

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

It's really impressive that one guy spent years making it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stardew thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810355

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

mysterious frankie posted:

Does anyone want Superbrothers, Stanley Parable or Swapper? I don't have plat so I'll be pasting them in here.

In addition I also have a copy of Guacamelee that I missed. My brother gobbled up pretty much everything else. Just let me know if anyone wants any of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
they added hand of fate, which ive head nothing but praise for.
if anyone has a spare of that or mini metro, let me know