Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zarkas

For the lulz

MrWillsauce posted:

i wish i was dead

You okay? If you need someone to talk to let me know and I'll buy the updrade allowing me to PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
i wish for the ability to not get random lovely mood swings over nothing

(not to be a downer - depression sucks but mine is well in hand and no one need worry about me, it'd just be nice to not have it at all :) )

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
genie peters

Manifisto

I wish people would stop making jokes about my tiny pianist. he is my friend and he's amazingly talented and it's not his fault he was born shorter than average.

social vegan

i wish for infinite dishes wait no poo poo poo poo poo poo

Zarkas

For the lulz

Manifisto posted:

I wish people would stop making jokes about my tiny pianist. he is my friend and he's amazingly talented and it's not his fault he was born shorter than average.

As long as he's good at what he does. As they say - it's not the size that matters, but how you use it.

social vegan

hold me closer tiny pianist *sings aloud looking nonchalantly around the room too embarrassed to admit that i just can't find the tiny pianist*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I wish that I would always know what temperature to use for a roast and when it is ready to come out.

I wish I got a warning to stop me from saying something things that are ambiguous in just the right way to totally fucks me over, but somehow explaining the misunderstanding would be even worse and oh jeez I need to hide under my desk for a while.

Everyone in the world -- myself included -- is labeled with a tooltip visible to all other people. Now you might think I want to hedge this to hide the weird poo poo. No friend, especially the weird poo poo. It would save a lot of trouble and hopeful make people less hypocritical.

social vegan

i wish spider rings cost fewer tickets at dave and busters

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Everyone in the world -- myself included -- is labeled with a tooltip visible to all other people. Now you might think I want to hedge this to hide the weird poo poo. No friend, especially the weird poo poo. It would save a lot of trouble and hopeful make people less hypocritical.

I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you but it would most likely make most people way more hypocritical.

"Well my fetish for foot fungus makes sense in context but THAT guy over there doesn't even deserve context because he has a fetish for people who whistle when they make an 's' sound what a sicko"

bean mom

Farecoal posted:

all food you place in your mouth is instantly broken down with all the nutritional components absorbed into your blood stream. you can no longer experience the taste and texture of food. any waste products from the food are immediately transported to your underwear

actually this is entirely fine for me. I don't particularly like food to begin with.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

I wish that GSJG had a bottomless box of wine

:jerry:

• Locked thread