Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
what do you mean "what if"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

spacetane

Ace of Baes

eonwe posted:

goons in space: are there stairs in your spaceship? lol

Lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Goon Astronaut has Trouble Adjusting to Life Back on Earth, Says Walking on Ground is "Sub-optimal."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Goon Space Program Revealed to be "Just a Ladder"

treasure bear

mean trolls would call them spoons

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"Dude, in space, astronauts poo poo their pants all the time and nobody cares! We'll fit right in!" -a goon

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"Let's hotbox this bitch. VAPE NAYSH!"

Macnult

treasure bear posted:

mean trolls would call them spoons

Ultra Spoot

Been trying to talk on goon comms but there's 20 people arguing about which radiohead album is the best

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Ultra Spoot posted:

Been trying to talk on goon comms but there's 20 people arguing about which radiohead album is the best

Their flailing motions and radiated body heat power the ship. If the battery drops below twenty percent, a loudspeaker blares "Pablo Honey was better than Kid A."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
In space, no one can hear you say "Smooshmeef @ teh eggzzzzZZzzZ!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Major Tom Goon (MTG): "Help! HELP! I'm stuck in space!!!"
Goons1-4: "Hold on to your tether and we'll reel you in!"
MTG: "I'm thinking I should let go and swim . . . should I swim?"
Goon5: "NO! I was trapped in space, and swimming doesn't work! There's no atmosphere! Keep hold of the tether!"
Goons6-9: "We're sending over a harness! Loop it around yourself!"
MTG: "I've got hold of the harness, but I don't want to put it on.. should I swim?"
Goon10: "No! If you swim, you'll drift away from the spacecraft, and then you'll be proper hosed. I should know, I almost floated away forever."
MTG: "I swam a little bit just now, and I haven't floated away. I'm gonna keep swimming..."
Goons11-18: "No! Stop that!"
MTG: "Guys, I'm seriously stuck in space! Help! HELP!!!"
Goon19: "I was trapped in space once. It took me hours, but I finally got back by throwing tools and unneeded mass in the opposite direction of where I needed to go. You've got some non-essential stuff strapped to your suit, you can do the same thing."
Goon20: "I've engineered a jet-pack that will rocket you to safety. Stay where you are and we'll send it over!""
"MTG: "Thanks for your help, guys. I'm gonna keep swimming. I'll just sort of keep nudging myself in the right direction until I reach safety."
**Goons1-20 piss in their spacesuits**
Goon21: "wh . . . why did we all just piss in our spacesuits?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

Goon5: "NO! I was trapped in space, and swimming doesn't work! There's no atmosphere! Keep hold of the tether!"
MTG: "I've got hold of the harness, but I don't want to put it on.. should I swim?"
Goon10: "No! If you swim, you'll drift away from the spacecraft, and then you'll be proper hosed. I should know, I almost floated away forever."
MTG: "I swam a little bit just now, and I haven't floated away. I'm gonna keep swimming..."
Goon19: "I was trapped in space once. It took me hours, but I finally got back by throwing tools and unneeded mass in the opposite direction of where I needed to go. You've got some non-essential stuff strapped to your suit, you can do the same thing."
Goon20: "I've engineered a jet-pack that will rocket you to safety. Stay where you are and we'll send it over!""
"MTG: "Thanks for your help, guys. I'm gonna keep swimming. I'll just sort of keep nudging myself in the right direction until I reach safety."

Macnult

Manifisto posted:

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

MrWillsauce

I'm laughing just thinking about it

A Concrete Divider

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Manifisto posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

can i buy this patch

no nsfw sigs in byob plz

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

lol, there's a dick in your sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

came here from the lepers colony and then i realized i have sigs off :smugdog:

• Locked thread