Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
I was eating like regular, and bit into something hard. I didn't know what it was so I spit it out and found this

do you think Maria is trying to kill me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

she probably wants you to tip more (use the quarter so she knows you got the message)

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

op, you have been chosen.

social vegan

what's the hardest bone in a human butt it's the chicken bone maria, it wont' come out

google THIS

that's not a chicken bone that's a coin

a common mistake

google THIS

sometimes after Thanksgiving dinner my cousin and I spend hours trying to snap a Sacagawea dollar before we realize our error

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

sometimes after Thanksgiving dinner my cousin and I spend hours trying to snap a Sacagawea dollar before we realize our error

Manifisto

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I was eating like regular, and bit into something hard. I didn't know what it was so I spit it out and found this

do you think Maria is trying to kill me?

she wants you to talk to her dude, she's giving you an excuse, and a free chickenbone to boot

like the interaction writes itself

"excuse me miss, I realize this might sound strange but did you by any chance try to bone me?"

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*approaches cashier with live chicken under my arm* "hey i'm trying to get change for the soda machine can you break this chicken for me?"

social vegan

*waves hands over it* oooooo I see money in your future

social vegan

looks like hockey season for the borrowers

google THIS

"Call it!"

"Heads!"

(drumstick lands at an ambiguous angle)

"...Ok, rock-paper-scissors. Go!"

Zarkas

For the lulz
It's the chicken's revenge.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*narrows eyes and struggles to flatten chicken enough for the bill slot to accept it*

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

*approaches cashier with live chicken under my arm* "hey i'm trying to get change for the soda machine can you break this chicken for me?"

Luvcow posted:

*narrows eyes and struggles to flatten chicken enough for the bill slot to accept it*

get a load of this chump who never heard of bokcoins

Senior Management

Dear friends, recently I attempted to purchase a chicken bone. I needed it for all sorts of activities! But the fiends at the taco store were laughing all the way to the bank. They hid my chicken bone in some sort of weird tortilla and cheese thing. Making me dig through piles upon piles of cheese, guacamole, salsa, and chicken meat (what am I a weirdo?) I just wanted my drat chicken bone. But the joke is on them. I tipped in Zimbabwe dollars. 1/5 stars only because yelp won't let me select 0.

:jerry:

Manifisto

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Space Taxi

Thank you for purchasing the “Improvised Pro-Choice Guide for Thrifty Women.”

Inside this ebook you will find step-by-step pictures on how to abort your unwelcome accident with an simple coin.

uber_stoat

clean it off and save it. it's your lucky bone.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

social vegan posted:

what's the hardest bone in a human butt it's the chicken bone maria, it wont' come out

lol

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

• Locked thread