Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
First Sergeant found some suspicious foil wrapper during barracks inspection today. Everyone E-4 and below will be piss tested tomorrow and he needs you to observe.

Unrelated but the chow hall served asparagus for dinner tonight.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hey that's where I left my burrito

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Wtf is a shirt I know it's some air force and possibly navy also term for senior NCOs or officers maybe? Maybe? I don't loving know. HOOAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHGGHHH

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Also the various loving gay rear end names for First Sergeant that different MOSes use are dumb and gay. "Top" "Smoke"

They should just call him Dicks.

On account of the chevrons in rank insignia being dicks or some such. First Sergeant eats all the dicks.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Shirt is Air Force for first sergeant.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Yeah replace it with dicks too. DICKS EVERYWHERE.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

https://youtu.be/YqZNPPpFSkM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Dude shirts don't talk. C'mon now maybe you need to get to medical for another reason.....

:2bong:

• Locked thread