Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Diet Ginger Ale and I try not to eat and toke, I toke then eat. Too many times that coughing fit has caused me to lose my lunch if I've eaten recently before toking.

I think my favorite thing to get high and then eat would be Sushi. The sensory overload is dope.

Eat and wait a bit. Might be a weird me thing, but I kinda feel like I have a more steady stone and I don't sit on the toilet for an hour at night because I didn't munchies my way through a block of cheese after a half dozen dabs.

Still waiting on the debut book from Retard Novelist, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

These avatar changes are messing with my head

Wasn't me, I've been busy with other stuff.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
EDIT: I should read the full Url next time.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Goddamn that was like a month ago and we got another...

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

reposting this so Shimazu can read the following purestrain WTF.

"..feels such empathy with chickens that he built teleimmersion suits for them so that he could telecuddle them from work."

Shimazu,
Do you also imagine the Chickenfuckerlover character from South Park when you read the above naked quote?

• Locked thread