Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
copperpauper
Oct 1, 2012

Flexible, Conductive, and Really, Really Poor.
I could put together something for this, but since you have someone around, put me in line for if any other complications come up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Silverleaf Stickerbrush, Druid of the Old Ways

"Nature is cruel and unforgiving, but from its harshness we grow stronger."

Silverleaf is a user of primal nature magic, often believed to be a dying art due to the rampant spread of the undead and defiling of nature. While the Order of St. Caliphas deals with threats to the homeland and within civilized regions and pathways, the Stickerbrush Clan of primal protectors would keep what remains of untainted nature safe, and ensure that neither man, beast, nor abomination could lay its hands upon it. There was no true alliance within the two organizations, but there was an informal agreement of nonaggression. Silverleaf is the first of this order to have been seen in decades, and despite the different name, he's the spitting image of one of the members depicted in paintings from over a century ago. He has remained rather tight-lipped about the status of his clan, he seems intent on going beyond the woods to remove the taint of evil at its source.

----------------------------------------------

And there you have it! A level 2 Predator Druid!

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I'm going to step away from the game because work has been too much of a hassle and I keep brushing up against showing up for a 7:30 game at 8:00. So copperpauper, you should put in a character.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Sorry to hear that. So now we're looking for a Defender!

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
I'll stick with my Druid since you were talking about ranged attacks and I wasn't feeling the Ranger or Bard. If you decide to take both a Defender that copper or someone else makes and still want a fifth wheel, give me a ring.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Okay, we are FILLED again, via someone on Roll20. Thanks everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Defender position open again! That Roll20 player kinda flounced on us.

Edit: Never mind!

Maxwell Lord fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jul 14, 2017

• Locked thread