Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

who decided that every single news publication needs to report on how the president feels every day

I don't care if he's angry, or happy, or extra-super-angry, or whatever other colorful mood description that journalists think is important breaking news

it doesn't matter. if the media thinks it does, then they deserve having trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
OK.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i do though, how else am i supposed to know how mcuh to laugh at pres brokebrain

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
presidential feefees

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tankadillo posted:

it doesn't matter.

could've saved yourself some typing op

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

tankadillo posted:

who decided that every single news publication needs to report on how the president feels every day

I don't care if he's angry, or happy, or extra-super-angry, or whatever other colorful mood description that journalists think is important breaking news

it doesn't matter. if the media thinks it does, then they deserve having trump

the potus is thirsty for pee

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I think it's actually important for the President of the United States, one of the most powerful men on Earth endowed with a bunch of very serious powers and grave responsibilities, to be mentally sound and emotionally stable

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i care about the presiden'ts mental state every day because laughing at the upset pissbaby is the only thing that competes with my constant lust for death

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

my favorite thing about the potus feelings is that if someone hurts them bad enough we could all die lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

op why the fick is your avatar not the album art of Tarkus. fuxk you

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

can't wait for the second term

4 years of "i aint even mad"

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way

In all my dreams
It's never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems

I know I've felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you

Then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be

I warn more
Impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore

They'll come true
Impossible not to do
Impossible not to do

Now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
You're what I couldn't find

Totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me

All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way

And oh my dreams
It's never quite as it seems
Cause you're a dream to me
Dream to me

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
He's such a self-absorbed child that it actually does matter. When he gets angry he gets more and more delusional. He acts on these insane delusions using the power of the presidency so it honestly is relevant news.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 250 days!
It's important to have current information on moods and temper issues when caring for an infant or toddler.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
:sad:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jarofpiss posted:

my favorite thing about the potus feelings is that if someone hurts them bad enough we could all die lol

yes

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

more like presidon't amirite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

World War Mammories posted:

i care about the presiden'ts mental state every day because laughing at the upset pissbaby is the only thing that competes with my constant lust for death

I may be shakin' but I ain't stoid
Da boid gets da boid
Imma' carry on undetoid

• Locked thread