Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I couldn't find the dream journal thread and I had my re-occurring dream where all of the bosses from Catherine, my fiancé and a gigantic demonic baby are chasing me. As always, trolls doing interpretations which goes counter to my dream of starting a collection of Gottlieb and WMS pinball machines for opening a Pinball Arcade Museum and NOT having a baby grow inside of me are unwelcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i had that dream again last night, the one where there are massive piles of beer cans outside my old elementary school and we are climbing them like hills or mountains and exploring the caves underneath when suddenly the vietcong show up and we find ourselves in a fire fight

Elusif

I killed a spy with my bare hands in the service of my country.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
legit, I've had way too many dreams set in giant rear end thrift stores, often finding fantastic bargains on old computer and video game stuff.

I'm sure it's indicative of some latent desire to break free from my rut and explore this big wide world for serendipitous magic, but at a surface level it's always a downer to wake up and realize that I did not in fact get a complete Amiga computer system for $50 from the greatest Goodwill store ever :( .

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I usually have horney dreams but mostly dreams of me escaping from somewhere or running away from someone or someones.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Munchables posted:

I usually have horney dreams but mostly dreams of me escaping from somewhere or running away from someone or someones.

you can hide in the thrift store of my dreams, friend. no one will find you or care about what you do in the dark aisles chock full of fantastic bargains.

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
I am sometimes frustrated that I cannot yet throw fireballs in this life (usually my main goal in any life), but am making significant progress.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
I dreamed I was chewing on the end of a big cigar and then my teeth fell out. My interpretation of this dream is that it's bullshit that Nintendo only produced two million units of the Switch worldwide to create an artificial shortage.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I had a dream I was at a place with a cabin right near the ocean with a tidal pool filled with large fish. One of my cats got out (a recurring nightmare theme for my wife and I, but that's another story) and started sniffing at the water at one of the large fish, and the fish gulped up my cat! I was horrified, and the fish swam away lightning quick and there was nothing I could do!

I woke up pissed off at all fishkind and had to pee so I got up and headed to the bathroom and just as I walked out of the bathroom (and before I could check on him and give him a hug...) he ran out and looked as healthy and happy as can be.

My interpretation is gently caress the ocean.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Arash

Professional opossum.
I was trying to eat cyanide so I could be reborn or something but I kept on failing at taking it somehow so the enemy team surrendered because the rain forest was dying. Then I was a special agent infiltrating Italy but I kept losing my submarine car and I had to get shot in order to find it again. It was annoying but then I found out about a conspiracy against something and I don't remember the rest. Benedryl gives me some really weird dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Arash posted:

I was trying to eat cyanide so I could be reborn or something but I kept on failing at taking it somehow so the enemy team surrendered because the rain forest was dying. Then I was a special agent infiltrating Italy but I kept losing my submarine car and I had to get shot in order to find it again. It was annoying but then I found out about a conspiracy against something and I don't remember the rest. Benedryl gives me some really weird dreams.

you just blew your cover buddy

----------------

• Locked thread