Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/zlive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's like a quake renaissance going on. Dem0n is back, Pavel is back, Xron is back... this is epic.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

There's like a quake renaissance going on. Dem0n is back, Pavel is back, Xron is back... this is epic.

Meh. Wake me up when there's a free to play Quake with Hero characters

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sir AIDS posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir AIDS posted:

Lmfao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

[Nervous laughter]

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Sir AIDS posted:

What the FUCKKKK???? this is loving terrible. why the gently caress do the developers think we want Hero style games? Well anyways Im gonna catch up on a few rounds of Overwatch and buy a few loot crates, later guys

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

What the FUCKKKK???? this is loving terrible. why the gently caress do the developers think we want Hero style games? Well anyways Im gonna catch up on a few rounds of Overwatch and buy a few loot crates, later guys

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This is sad dude. I just had an awesome time sucking my gfs dick while she played Overwatch. Enjoy living in your hate filled bubble! :)

• Locked thread